RIP Jordon Lindsay, Bahama Shark Attack

Rate this topic

zcoker

Wanted to put in a word RIP to the young California girl, 21 years old who was just killed in the Bahamas by a gang of sharks. With all this political shark stuff going on here in Florida, as if sharks are so loving and forgiving, heed to stories like this which can change that tune rather quickly! Sharks are sharks and will bite, kill, and do whatever it takes for a quick score. Swim safely and wisely and watch out for bait activity, idle pelicans floating around or seagulls diving as well as cloudy water, all indicative of sharky action.

RIP Jordon Lindsay

Yeah this sux big time!   Young lady with her whole life ahead of her looking to have some fun in the Bahama's.   RIP Jordan Lindsay!!!  :mad: 

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

Report said she was bitten by 3 different sharks at same time while snorkeling.

RIP

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

Definitely a horrible way to go....when I think about all the places that I have dived or snorkeled throughout the world, thinking that could've been me or someone in my family or my girlfriend.   Really sux's when you break it down to someone who just wanted to have fun and explore while on vacation in an exotic getaway!

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

40 mins ago, quack said:

I'm not sure I'm with you here.  Is there more reported than what's in this thread?

I`m not sure.

I know that in the same manner they report and explain dog attacks.

It`s never a dog`s fault, it`s the owner..