Holy Sh*t a month in a bear den

Rate this topic

Sandflee

Thats just insane, good lord this dude has a story to tell if he makes i

The emaciated man from Russia’s remote Republic of Tuva was preserved as ‘tin-can’ food to eat later by a brown bear, say local reports in the region.

A group of local hunters found Alexander after their dogs refused to leave the area of the den. 

Their persistent barking pushed the hunters to check inside the lair, where they found a barely-alive man. He was rushed to the local hospital and has been diagnosed with a broken spine and severe emaciation. 

Alexander remembers his first name but not his age, and was reportedly in the den for around one month, drinking urine to survive. 

He is now in the intenstive care with multiple injuries and rotting skin. 

He can move his arms, local hospital doctors said. 

A video shows Alexander opening his blue eyes and confirming his first name.

It is as yet unclear if he was a hunter, too, and how his encounter with the bear happened. 

He managed to explain that he was attacked and dragged inside the den when he broke his spine.

The attack happened approximately a month ago, Alexander said. 

‘The bear preserved me as food for later’, he explained.

A video filmed inside the local hospital shows that the man turned into a ‘speaking mummy’ with his tissues rotting after laying motionless for so long. 

Local medics say they cannot explain how the man survived such injuries.

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 12.35.54 PM.png

Edited by Sandflee

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

12 mins ago, Sandflee said:

‘The bear preserved me as food for later’, he explained.

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 12.35.54 PM.png

I would think canning or jarring would last longer,  I guess cold storage is  your only option without opposable thumbs.

I

Yea this is fake news.

The original story (also fake) was that after a storm "alexander" was was found alive in a washed out coffin in Sochi and that somehow grew into a story about him being found in a bears den in Tuva.

Edited by sbcbmx112

7 mins ago, sbcbmx112 said:

Yea this is fake news.

The original story (also fake) was that after a storm "alexander" was was found alive in a washed out coffin in Sochi and that somehow grew into a story about him being found in a bears den in Tuva.

wow talk about bad luck

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

12 mins ago, sbcbmx112 said:

Yea this is fake news.

So the bear did try some type of canning first, guess he got lazy the second time around

24 mins ago, mark77 said:

I would think canning or jarring would last longer,  I guess cold storage is  your only option without opposable thumbs.

I

So, what's the real story? His wife caught him cheating, right? She certainly ****ed him up good. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

1 hour ago, SB59 said:

He said he felt lucky.  

I wouldn't touch Lucky even though he asked me to a couple of times ...

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."