wtfooptimax200

Bill Hurley Lures - Awesome Service

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

I just wanted to take a second to recognize the awesome service that I got from Bill Hurley Lures on my first order.  Quick turnaround, excellent responsiveness....you can't really ask for any more from a company.  I can't wait to stick some fish with his canal killers next month!

 

BILL HURLEY CANAL KILLER SWIM BAIT 3.6 OZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember back when he offered the “variety pack” I placed an order for one. He sent me what must have been about 50-60 assorted tails from paddles, rat tails, sand eels, and everything in between in a gallon freezer bag with the word “FREE” written across it (on top of my original order). I thought that spoke volumes about the type of guy Bill is, and I love his stuff. I got to meet him a few years ago and he’s every bit of the kind gentleman that he appears to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 mins ago, Dan_evan1 said:

I remember back when he offered the “variety pack” I placed an order for one. He sent me what must have been about 50-60 assorted tails from paddles, rat tails, sand eels, and everything in between in a gallon freezer bag with the word “FREE” written across it (on top of my original order). I thought that spoke volumes about the type of guy Bill is, and I love his stuff. I got to meet him a few years ago and he’s every bit of the kind gentleman that he appears to be.

Yeah, he seems to care about people and custom service over profit, it’s uncommon these days and very much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like he did what most who care about their business do ... Service the customer. I thought it was going to something big ... like replace some baits that got bitten off by Bluefish. Don’t kid yourself ... every business has to prioritize profit or they will be out. Are you related to Bill Hurley or do you praise everyone who ships your goods quickly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, smellfish said:

Sounds like he did what most who care about their business do ... Service the customer. I thought it was going to something big ... like replace some baits that got bitten off by Bluefish. Don’t kid yourself ... every business has to prioritize profit or they will be out. Are you related to Bill Hurley or do you praise everyone who ships your goods quickly. 

I will stand by what the op is saying. Bill Hurley is a stand up guy that sells fantastic baits that straight up catch fish. I’ll take 40 dollars of his plastics over one hand turned metal lip any day. No relationship with him other than being a customer, but when someone treats you better than fair then why not send some praise his way. Deal with him once and you will realize this is more of a passion than a business venture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great product, great service, great guy. Ive been throwing his tails for years and love them...Now stop spreading the word on how good they are so its not so damn hard to find my favorite tails on a tackle shop shelf anymore! I had to start ordering direct from him because the shops were always sold out. Couldn't ask for better service or faster shipping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, smellfish said:

Sounds like he did what most who care about their business do ... Service the customer. I thought it was going to something big ... like replace some baits that got bitten off by Bluefish. Don’t kid yourself ... every business has to prioritize profit or they will be out. Are you related to Bill Hurley or do you praise everyone who ships your goods quickly. 

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  Chill out dude.  If you don’t like the post just keep scrolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 mins ago, wtfooptimax200 said:

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  Chill out dude.  If you don’t like the post just keep scrolling.

Worry about yourself my friend ... get tired of all the ballwashing and hidden agendas with these type of posts. Didn’t see anything special about the service he got. We can fill this forum with accolades for quick shipments ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2019 at 0:35 PM, wtfooptimax200 said:

I just wanted to take a second to recognize the awesome service that I got from Bill Hurley Lures on my first order.  Quick turnaround, excellent responsiveness....you can't really ask for any more from a company.  I can't wait to stick some fish with his canal killers next month!

 

BILL HURLEY CANAL KILLER SWIM BAIT 3.6 OZ

How did you find out about these paddle tails?

 

Since you never fished them before; report back once you have...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.