Hey mon, what's for lunch?

Rate this topic

ChumSlickJon

25 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

That looks delicious......worked a half a day (4-8)  .... toured a pre school  and signed the chuckle heads up ... god help them lol, a small private school that goes from pre k to 12 th grade... surprisingly affordable ...a discount for twins which blew me away.  I’m happy with our decision.... we will see how it goes. 

As for lunch.... I’m enjoying a liquid lunch.

Me too. Gotta go look at a tree job. Its not bad with the dry air.

44 mins ago, ByronPA said:

my tuna sandwich is still pretty good ..that's a lot of food. 

I had a tuna hoagie that was enough for two people. I ate the whole thing. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

37 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

left overs.....ham and cabbage. roasted broccoli doesn't warm up well. 

Had leftover roasted broccoli as well.  I thought mine was pretty good considering. Flavor was the same, just not the crispness. 

And a bologna and American Cheese sammich of toasted whole wheat with French's and Dukes.    Considering walking across the parking lot and picking up a Take 5 bar in a few.

I spent my whole youth being fed sammiches with those amiercan cheese "singles" things.  I never knew how much better the amercian cheese slices were that weren't "singles" just sliced up in a single package till I was out on my own.  It's not even close.

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter

1 min ago, JaseB said:

Had leftover roasted broccoli as well.  I thought mine was pretty good considering. Flavor was the same, just not the crispness. 

And a bologna and American Cheese sammich of toasted whole wheat with French's and Dukes.    Considering walking across the parking lot and picking up a Take 5 bar in a few.

I spent my whole youth being fed sammiches with those amiercan cheese "singles" things.  I never knew how much better the amercian cheese slices were that weren't "singles" just sliced up in a single package till I was out on my own.  It's not even close.

Kraft delux!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

4 mins ago, fishing pete said:

Me too. Gotta go look at a tree job. Its not bad with the dry air.

Was gonna take em over to green lane and turn em loose on the sunnies but one of em woke up puking and running a fever.... so that is out. ... bummer I could watch those boys bail fish all day long and never fish myself.... it’s official I’ve turned into my grandfather lol.

5 mins ago, JaseB said:

Considering walking across the parking lot and picking up a Take 5 bar in a few.

I have a reese's cup in the freezer I'm fixin' to go get. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

6 mins ago, JaseB said:

Clearfield American sliced thin.... your welcome. 

3 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

I’ve got another beer in the freezer I’m fixin to go get

I'm at work, but have a cooler full in my car for golf league tonight. About another 90 minutes before I can crack one. 

Enjoy! 

5 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Was gonna take em over to green lane and turn em loose on the sunnies but one of em woke up puking and running a fever.... so that is out. ... bummer I could watch those boys bail fish all day long and never fish myself.... it’s official I’ve turned into my grandfather lol.

age difference between your boys and you is probably the same as you and your grandfather :stick:  :laugh:

Edited by HugeDinghy