Wayne Tj

Enough of this Diversity Pride BS

Rate this topic

174 posts in this topic

Thank goodness the BS is over in a few days. Corporate America has gone overboard with all the rainbow crap in lobbies and cafeterias. 

And whats with LGBTQ - when did they add the ‘Q’ for queers and how is that different from Gays?

16 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Thank goodness the BS is over in a few days. Corporate America has gone overboard with all the rainbow crap in lobbies and cafeterias. 

And whats with LGBTQ - when did they add the ‘Q’ for queers and how is that different from Gays?

6 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

It looks like I’ve stumped the homos here. 

I hate to admit it, but I agree with you. You didn't stump anyone here. This was all covered here recently.

Based on the definition below, LGBT=Q.  They are all queer.  No?

queer

[ kweer ]SHOW IPA
SYNONYMS|EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN|IDIOMS

adjective, queer·er, queer·est.

strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular:a queer notion of justice.
of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady:Something queer about the language of the prospectus kept investors away.
SEE MORE

verb (used with object)

to spoil; ruin.
to put (a person) in a hopeless or disadvantageous situation as to success, favor, etc.
SEE MORE

noun

Slang.
  1. Disparaging and Offensive. a term used to refer to a a person who is gay or lesbian.
  2. a person whose sexual orientation or gender identity falls outside the heterosexualmainstream or the gender binary.
Slang. counterfeit money.
********************************************************************************

7 mins ago, woowoo2 said:

Why do they get a month, while veterans only get a day?

Thilly thavage.  It's becauth Queerth are much braver than the men and women who are willing to die therving their country!  Queerth are thoo thpecial!

I’m a little worn out on it too. I mean, someone flunks sexual orientation and we throw a month long parade. If anyone is stumbling around the bottom of the Grand Canyon, pleas pick up the bar and bring it up to sea level.

:v: