Gooch88

WTB - 9’-10’ spinning rod 11235 area

9 posts in this topic

To all in the 11235 or anyone willing to drive down I’m interested in. Lamiglas Century Odm Cts  no other brands/companies. 

please post pictures. 

9’ 3/4-4oz 15-30#/15-40#  MHF 1-piece 

10’ 3/4-4oz 15-30#/15-40# MHM 1-piece  I’m available today after 1pm - Monday

Thanks! 

Gooch

Hey Gooch,

Just to be clear, I believe all Ceturies, most ODMs other than the NEX1 and most CTS other than some Vapor Trauls are all 2 piece unless they were glued together. 

4 hours ago, HKJonathan said:

Hey Gooch,

Just to be clear, I believe all Ceturies, most ODMs other than the NEX1 and most CTS other than some Vapor Trauls are all 2 piece unless they were glued together. 

I personally have never owned any of those listed rods that I’m requesting and I thought most were all 1 price rods but if this is true it is good to know. reason I’m asking for one of the rods listed is because I want to try something other then a st.croix lamiglas tica Shimano I still love lamiglas tho.

3 hours ago, BigFischer said:

Hey Gooch, not a 1 piece but the 60/40 split helps it feel like one

It’s nice you definitely got that ! but your asking price of 370$ Is Just more then what I’m looking to pay it’s going over my budget. I’m going broke on another combo And I’m really hoping someone has a 1-piece for sale they would be willing to drive down. I only have $ 300.00 and was hoping to see the rod in person. if You are willing to drive down I can put $10.00 towards gas which obviously isn’t much but I wanna see this rod in person. 

5 hours ago, Gooch88 said:

It’s nice you definitely got that ! but your asking price of 370$ Is Just more then what I’m looking to pay it’s going over my budget. I’m going broke on another combo And I’m really hoping someone has a 1-piece for sale they would be willing to drive down. I only have $ 300.00 and was hoping to see the rod in person. if You are willing to drive down I can put $10.00 towards gas which obviously isn’t much but I wanna see this rod in person. 

I would like to retract this offer of $310.00 it’s just more then I can afford to spend rite now sorry ! GLWS.

I have a refinished 9’6” Lami XS 101 MS which is the factory GSB1201L.  I replaced the cone of flight guides with a concept layout. The blank obvious has marks where the old guides were but it works great.  $170 cash on meet up in NYC.  Let me know.  Thanks

40 mins ago, HKJonathan said:

I have a refinished 9’6” Lami XS 101 MS which is the factory GSB1201L.  I replaced the cone of flight guides with a concept layout. The blank obvious has marks where the old guides were but it works great.  $170 cash on meet up in NYC.  Let me know.  Thanks

Can you post some pictures i still have some cash available.

14 hours ago, HKJonathan said:

I got called in for this weekend gonna close this down for the time being. Sorry dude maybe if it’s still available next week we can arrange a meet up have a great weekend