55555s

So DEMS and Moderate Centrists, who do you like after ROUND 1?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Team R need not comment, there's already 2 threads.  

Dem voters of all shades and persuasions, who do you like at this early early point?    

I am not permitted to vote in the D primary, but based entirely on 15 minutes from this evening and nothing else, I like the guy all the way on right and the guy who had to stand next to DiBlasio.

Tuli can come back, as can Minnesota lady and car guy.  

Diblasio castro beto buh bye.

6 hours ago, patchyfog said:

Based on Drudge's poll, Tulsi Gabbard won.

Since there is a dearth of answers....I have heard Gabbard interviewed a couple of times in recent weeks and thought she was quite articulate and comes across as being rational and in command. No crazy talk that I heard so maybe she has great lines written for her. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 hours ago, patchyfog said:

Based on Drudge's poll, Tulsi Gabbard won.

Yea, see, thats based upon a poll, not on your opinions. 

I know, most have to wait to hear what their opinion of the Dem debate should be.

Edited by 55555s

3 mins ago, 55555s said:

Sigh.

I didn't watch. But, reading a couple of articles, she came on strong to start, and ran out of gas toward the end. Maybe she needed a shot of fire water to carry her through, and finish strong...

Posted (edited) · Report post

I didn’t watch .

CNN says the the son of the Hispanic KKK leader was the clear winner, even though he’s polling between 0%-1%

Edited by jkrock

I checked it out 3 times during commercials, every time Beto was talking.  I thought they would be complaining he got more time than every one else.

13 mins ago, jkrock said:

I didn’t watch .

CNN says the the son of the Hispanic KKK leader was the clear winner, even though he’s polling between 0%-1%

He was terrible.

Granted I only watched 15-20 minutes but based upon that...

Delaney is the only one up there who IMO was worth anything.    

Ryan is one who the left should be championing.  Tulsi I thought missed a chance to blow everyone away, though apparently the Drudge disagrees.  

That said, Diblasio came in 3rd or so in the Drudge poll, and there isnt anyone alive worse than him.  

Once all of the talking heads yap for a while the primary voters will know what their opinions really are.  

Just now, Riverboat33 said:

I checked it out 3 times during commercials, every time Beto was talking.  I thought they would be complaining he got more time than every one else.

The squaw got center stage and the mods deferred to her frequently.   Sh was not to be interrupted, even when she was interrupting.   

1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

Since there is a dearth of answers

Yeah, I notice a trend that opinions are difficult things, its easier to snipe at others.  

5 mins ago, 55555s said:

He was terrible.

Granted I only watched 15-20 minutes but based upon that...

Delaney is the only one up there who IMO was worth anything.    

Ryan is one who the left should be championing.  Tulsi I thought missed a chance to blow everyone away, though apparently the Drudge disagrees.  

That said, Diblasio came in 3rd or so in the Drudge poll, and there isnt anyone alive worse than him.  

Once all of the talking heads yap for a while the primary voters will know what their opinions really are.  

I didn’t watch.

i googled ” who won the debate”

googles unbiased algorithm gave me a CNN article as the top hit.

They said Julian Castro.

Tjey said Booker and Warren were also winners, but less so than the Latino grand dragon.

Their biggest loser was Beto.

They put DiBlasio down as an obnoxious NY loser too 

8607B55A-9C68-46EE-BB63-5FAEDF32CF45.png

Edited by jkrock