Steve in Mass

BTW ...If He is Such a Lunatic

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Why would the Lincoln Museum and Presidential Library allow Mr. Beck to have the original documents of the Emancipation Proclamation, the signed document of the 13th Amendment, and the signed document of the Juneteenth Proclamation, all of which see the light of day perhaps 3 days a year to display in his special event this next 10 days at the 12 Score and 3 Years Ago Museum he and his colleagues created to explore and enlighten about the history of slavery from past history to present day.

Yeah, he must be some type of lunatic and we are gonna trust him with these irreplaceable documents, cause we just pass them around to just anyone.......

Come on.........

BTW. all funds go directly to Mercury One and then directly to help as best they can to fight slavery all over the world, such as the woman he had on yesterday telling her story of how her daughter was kidnapped in Nigeria because she was Catholic, and when she didn't agree to become Islam, she was made a slave in a REAL concentration camp.......

But, yup, this woman crying and begging for help live on TV and radio was staged, and he is a just lunatic..........

What does CNN have on right now?

:squid:

Edited by Steve in Mass

I guess Steve is smitten?

But who's the pro-slavery folks he's targeting?

Now, if Glenn's a you're wasting your life if you mow your lawner, well then yes, he's a lunatic. 

1 hour ago, Steve in Mass said:

Why would the Lincoln Museum and Presidential Library allow Mr. Beck to have the original documents of the Emancipation Proclamation, the signed document of the 13th Amendment, and the signed document of the Juneteenth Proclamation, all of which see the light of day perhaps 3 days a year to display in his special event this next 10 days at the 12 Score and 3 Years Ago Museum he and his colleagues created to explore and enlighten about the history of slavery from past history to present day.

Yeah, he must be some type of lunatic and we are gonna trust him with these irreplaceable documents, cause we just pass them around to just anyone.......

Come on.........

BTW. all funds go directly to Mercury One and then directly to help as best they can to fight slavery all over the world, such as the woman he had on yesterday telling her story of how her daughter was kidnapped in Nigeria because she was Catholic, and when she didn't agree to become Islam, she was made a slave in a REAL concentration camp.......

But, yup, this woman crying and begging for help live on TV and radio was staged, and he is a just lunatic..........

What does CNN have on right now?

:squid:

You do know that none of those original documents are in the Lincoln Library right? 2 out of 3 are in the national archive. 

Lincoln didn’t sign the 13th amendment, nor the Juneteenth Proclamation since he was dead when amendment was finally ratified, Johnson signed it. There also is not a Juneteenth Proclamation signed by any President of that era so the 3rd document doesn’t exist unless it’s General order #3

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

can we agree that original recipe is way better than extra crispy?

c0f0cb90-410c-11e9-8f37-55cd54121433

I think it's a tossup with Trotsky.

trotsky_lg.jpg.0c5a81fc5c8627cd3c06a87fee37b793.jpg

5 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Thanks Steve for reminding me just what a loon he is. He will bend with any wind in any direction to appeal to his minions.

this guy was on point over 15 years ago about stuff that has been and is happening today. Such unverified statements you make. I am sure you never heard a word he has said, yet your lib media has told you he is a loon. Just as loony as Russian collusion i guess. 

3 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

this guy was on point over 15 years ago about stuff that has been and is happening today. Such unverified statements you make. I am sure you never heard a word he has said, yet your lib media has told you he is a loon. Just as loony as Russian collusion i guess. 

It's before your eyes man and yet you still sing is praises, you ARE the perfect Trumper. :hooked::hooked::hooked: