MakoMike

Fluke fling 2019

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

32 mins ago, Cjcast said:

So everything worked out that I can take the day off.  Looks like Davidr has the bait, anything else we need?  

Beer! :)

Yep, Looks like I have a problem with that date, I have to be in court for a civil suit I'm involved with. So either Ray can handle it on his own, or we can choose another date.

Posted (edited) · Report post

If a weekend I'm game!  Weekday any free time is pretty much already spoken for until Jan 2020 unfortunately.  Draft Gill and his son ;)

Edited by ThrowingTimber

I can be in.  Gill and Gill Jr. are friends and I've missed a lot of time fishing with Gill this season because of an injury.

I can bring bait, or beer, or whatever, if you'll have me.  Would have to be a Friday through Monday for me to be able to go.

-Lennon

1 hour ago, ljschroe said:

I can be in.  Gill and Gill Jr. are friends and I've missed a lot of time fishing with Gill this season because of an injury.

I can bring bait, or beer, or whatever, if you'll have me.  Would have to be a Friday through Monday for me to be able to go.

-Lennon

As far as I’m concerned if we change the date the more the merrier!

My schedule is 4 on and 4 off so I'm available 27-30 July, 4-7 August, 12-15 August Etc...

So if any of those dates work for you guys then that would be great and if not maybe next year.

Not yet, stay tuned my August calendar is filling up pretty fast, and I still have to find out what happens in court on Monday.