rmunoz

Shimano Ultegra CI4+ 5500 /14000 XTC Power Knob

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if someone has been able to find better power knob for the Shimano Ultegra CI4+ 5500/14000 XTC. Any information is much appreciated. pictures would be great.

Thanks,

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Ultegra 5500 Ci4+ XTC and XSC are identical except for the color.

As I stated in the other thread, I was asked by a mod NOT to post links links to commercial sites.

Edited by JK47

Posted (edited) · Report post

@JK47 Thanks a lot for the response. I did review the post you are referring to, but the pictures don't display an actual XTC model. Can you confirm if it will actually fit the XTC and even better the link or name/ brand, size of the actual item?

Thanks a lot again.

Edited by rmunoz

Here you go.  I also posted an update to my own question on this.   I used a Gomexus 47mm knob ( bought on Amaz) My new ultegra Ci4+Xtc has a screw at end of handle.   Easy switch out.  Need to put the right bearings in to make it work ( no side to side shimy)  and screw back on with the original screw from shimano.   Very solid connection.  Pic attached.  

AAE87A11-E519-44A9-8729-18EEBE903255.jpeg

2 hours ago, dlaurend said:

Here you go.  I also posted an update to my own question on this.   I used a Gomexus 47mm knob ( bought on Amaz) My new ultegra Ci4+Xtc has a screw at end of handle.   Easy switch out.  Need to put the right bearings in to make it work ( no side to side shimy)  and screw back on with the original screw from shimano.   Very solid connection.  Pic attached.  

AAE87A11-E519-44A9-8729-18EEBE903255.jpeg

Excellent. It seems that for Ultegra ci4+ 5500 XTC the better knob is Gomexus 45mm and for the ci4+ 14000 XTC the better knob is the Gomexus 47mm. thanks @dlaurend for your help.