Billybob

Jude's new ride

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

It's kinda funny.

The judge across the street told me he was getting a new mower. and asked if I want to buy his.

I said maybe - he said you better ask your wife, she mows the lawn, your the envy of the damn neighborhood.

So, I ask Jude, tell her it sounds good, and she says, nah I don't think so.

OK.

Well, I was fishing Saturday and Jude was mowing the lawn with the walk behind.

The Judge cruises over on his rider and says you should really think about buying this, it would be so much faster and easier.

NOW it's a good idea.

Funny how that works, huh?

I hope this doesn't backfire, and I get stuck doing the mowing.

But, it does have a cup holder.

What do ya think?

mower1.jpg

mower2.jpg

How much ?   I do like the bagger set up.  A guy at work gave me a 12hp murry brand new, he bought it and didn't put oil in it.  I popped off the head and whacked the piston with a hammer.  That was 14 years ago, still using it.

20 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

carry over from your knee issues?

No, I actually got it drained and cortisoned last week, so it feels pretty good.

I just figured for $200 it was a deal, and would be easier for her, if she's not afraid to drive it.

It's a Husqvarna with a 20hp Kohler and well maintained, figured can't go wrong.

1 min ago, Billybob said:

No, I actually got it drained and cortisoned last week, so it feels pretty good.

I just figured for $200 it was a deal, and would be easier for her, if she's not afraid to drive it.

It's a Husqvarna with a 20hp Kohler and well maintained, figured can't go wrong.

The knee, is that why you make your poor wife mow grass

1 min ago, HugeDinghy said:

i meant her mowing the lawn as a practice....figured it was from when your knee was bad....

Thick...

As a brick...

Just now, HugeDinghy said:

i meant her mowing the lawn as a practice....figured it was from when your knee was bad....

Oh no, she's been doing it most of the time.

It's just training, Brian.

Sometimes you just have to tell them what to do or their not getting any billybob.

I'd say it's a great deal! I have no need for a ride on and I like the little bit of exercise the walk behind provides. 

I like mowing too but hate it when I don't have the time and the grass gets too high! 

Our last house had sloped lawn and this place has sloped lawn. Makes mowing a pain in the ass. Our nc place has a nice flat lawn which i like mowing when theres no deerflies out

31 mins ago, Billybob said:

That sounds like a great deal.