jklett

I think I'm accidentally flagging people?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I haven't been on here in a while so a lot of stuff here is different than I remember. As I'm scrolling through I see some flags turned black next to the post. I don't know if I'm accidentally flagging them or what's going on. Is there somewhere I can read about the new features like that or the thumbs up/down or what buttons do what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 9:27 PM, jklett said:

I haven't been on here in a while so a lot of stuff here is different than I remember. As I'm scrolling through I see some flags turned black next to the post. I don't know if I'm accidentally flagging them or what's going on. Is there somewhere I can read about the new features like that or the thumbs up/down or what buttons do what?

Not sure about flags turning black.  I think once you give a thumbs up or thumbs down that the icon disappears so you can't "double up".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry I missed this :o  I honestly don't know what 'flags' you are talking about...when you put your cursor over the 'flag' and hold it still words a description/text should pop up - can you lemme know what that says? :)

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Tim!

 

I just held over the flag and it's the report post button. I didn't know what they were but I saw some change to black as I was scrolling down and thought I was clicking something by accident. Must just be some weird thing with my phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jklett said:

Hey Tim!

 

I just held over the flag and it's the report post button. I didn't know what they were but I saw some change to black as I was scrolling down and thought I was clicking something by accident. Must just be some weird thing with my phone.

Got it :th:  I'm on a laptop at the moment, there's no flag, just the words "report post" - but I know the button you speak of...it doesn't do anything unless you click it :)

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 5:25 PM, TimS said:

I'm sorry I missed this :o  I honestly don't know what 'flags' you are talking about...when you put your cursor over the 'flag' and hold it still words a description/text should pop up - can you lemme know what that says? :)

 

TimS

I hit the flag and it turned red,i took a screenshot of it and it turned black right before i screenshot it.

Screenshot_20190705-163221_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you click the flag it should bring up the "report post" form :)

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TimS said:

If you click the flag it should bring up the "report post" form :)

 

TimS

I have reported you to Carole... twice. Nothing has happened though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.