I think I'm accidentally flagging people?

Rate this topic

I haven't been on here in a while so a lot of stuff here is different than I remember. As I'm scrolling through I see some flags turned black next to the post. I don't know if I'm accidentally flagging them or what's going on. Is there somewhere I can read about the new features like that or the thumbs up/down or what buttons do what?

Professional thread killer

On 6/25/2019 at 9:27 PM, jklett said:

I haven't been on here in a while so a lot of stuff here is different than I remember. As I'm scrolling through I see some flags turned black next to the post. I don't know if I'm accidentally flagging them or what's going on. Is there somewhere I can read about the new features like that or the thumbs up/down or what buttons do what?

Not sure about flags turning black.  I think once you give a thumbs up or thumbs down that the icon disappears so you can't "double up".  

I'm sorry I missed this :o  I honestly don't know what 'flags' you are talking about...when you put your cursor over the 'flag' and hold it still words a description/text should pop up - can you lemme know what that says? :)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Hey Tim!

I just held over the flag and it's the report post button. I didn't know what they were but I saw some change to black as I was scrolling down and thought I was clicking something by accident. Must just be some weird thing with my phone.

Professional thread killer

1 hour ago, jklett said:

Hey Tim!

I just held over the flag and it's the report post button. I didn't know what they were but I saw some change to black as I was scrolling down and thought I was clicking something by accident. Must just be some weird thing with my phone.

Got it :th:  I'm on a laptop at the moment, there's no flag, just the words "report post" - but I know the button you speak of...it doesn't do anything unless you click it :)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

On 7/2/2019 at 5:25 PM, TimS said:

I'm sorry I missed this :o  I honestly don't know what 'flags' you are talking about...when you put your cursor over the 'flag' and hold it still words a description/text should pop up - can you lemme know what that says? :)

TimS

I hit the flag and it turned red,i took a screenshot of it and it turned black right before i screenshot it.

Screenshot_20190705-163221_Chrome.jpg

troll #122  <*)))<

3 hours ago, TimS said:

If you click the flag it should bring up the "report post" form :)

TimS

I have reported you to Carole... twice. Nothing has happened though.

You are just a dirty, smelly fisherman. If a hot girl is making eye contact with you, she is probably a hooker.