oax

Plus Size Swimsuit Models

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

I remember swimsuit models like Kathy Ireland and Paulina Porizkova back in the 80’s, today Brooklyn Decker and Bar Refaeli.  Saw two articles past couple of days how this woman Irena Drezi is being celebrated as a swimsuit model. WTF? Is it becoming passe or unfair to have attractive women modeling swimwear?  This babe is only 22 years old, think maybe she should hit the gym a bit before modeling any more bikinis.  What do you think?

prettylittlething-model-reveals-she-grewIrena-Drezi-3.jpg

You realize these models are there to show off swimsuits and not solely to yank your crank to, right? 

Personally, I don't think the anorexic look is sexy at all but you don't see me on a fishing website surrounded by a bunch of guys crying about it.

****ing limpdick

Fat chicks with cottage cheese do wonders for a swimsuit.... NOT. 

Are you a homo Pat?

1 min ago, Wire For Fire said:

Y’all to picky or gay ... probably both for most of yoooz .. I’d  give a her a go any day , skinny hard Coochie chicks don’t do it for .. 

Doesn't look like there's enough room to work there, ya know?

2 mins ago, Wire For Fire said:

Y’all to picky or gay ... probably both for most of yoooz .. I’d  give a her a go any day , skinny hard Coochie chicks don’t do it for .. 

sorry most of us are white. 

13 mins ago, Patrick9915 said:

You realize these models are there to show off swimsuits and not solely to yank your crank to, right? 

Personally, I don't think the anorexic look is sexy at all but you don't see me on a fishing website surrounded by a bunch of guys crying about it.

****ing limpdick

Realize transitioning to a new gender likely has your hormones out of whack and must be a difficult process, still I wish you the best

Besides the fact that if she rolled over she'd do some serious damage, she's got some brutal man-face going there....(maybe "she's" pre- or post-op?)

Oh, and they've made amazing strides in eyebrow trimming since the 60's.....