flyangler

The Desperation of Kamala

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

What’s a gal to do?

When she should be a California girl, she’s running fourth in her home state where voters know her best. 

Her biggest cheerleaders are that variety of TDS-obsessed type so blinded that they who don’t have a politically astute bone in their body. 

So lacking any real support, she’s going extreme and taking up an unoriginal call: America Was Never Great (does she have to pay Andy Cuomo a royalty for that?)

7F2EECC8-2452-4063-A56C-2A9B1628E728.jpeg.9a3a206a53e0254ec1f336a2e4461315.jpeg

As the VictoryGirlsBlog asks:

Before schools were integrated? Before the Voting Rights Act? Before the Civil Rights Act or Roe v. Wade? Correct me if I am wrong but when exactly did Trump say he wanted to roll America back to before these pivotal moments in American history? CNN? Can you throw me a bone here? When did he say we were going back there?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Isn't it good that Kamala is feeding Trump cues to blister any Dem candidate.

Perhaps President Trump as 2020 Presidential candidate could remind folks that Kamala fears that previous policies of the Democrats will return if they are elected. After all it was the Dems who actively campaigned against the Civil and Voting Rights Acts.

Who was the venerated Democrat and Senate Party leader who rose to Grand Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops in the KKK, yet still remains a celebrated member in remembrance?

Edited by zybathegeek

Posted (edited) · Report post

I guess Heels up Harris forgot who segregated those schools and the military.

Hint, it was not Republicans.

Edited by Jay Blair

3 mins ago, BrianBM said:

"Heels Up Harris?"  Where does that one come from?

I thought it was "On her knees to please" Harris ! 

It's especially disturbing, I guess, because in President Trump we have a man of undoubted sexual probity; of classically Christian disposition, and a man who has always controlled his enthusiasm for women.  That's why Harris' sex life is fair game here. 

I guess.

No doubt it did. However, I'm mainly interested in how she handled herself as a DA.  So far, I haven't heard anything particularly good or bad.

Put it this way.  If sex with a powerful patron was an available vehicle for advancement, every politically ambitious male lawyer in the United States would budget for a pair of knee pads every year. It's simply more available to women.  It's not necessarily worse than the endless fundraising, ass kissing, etc. that constitutes more familiar rungs on the ladder of political advancement.