flyangler

The Desperation of Kamala

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

What’s a gal to do?

When she should be a California girl, she’s running fourth in her home state where voters know her best. 

Her biggest cheerleaders are that variety of TDS-obsessed type so blinded that they who don’t have a politically astute bone in their body. 

So lacking any real support, she’s going extreme and taking up an unoriginal call: America Was Never Great (does she have to pay Andy Cuomo a royalty for that?)

7F2EECC8-2452-4063-A56C-2A9B1628E728.jpeg.9a3a206a53e0254ec1f336a2e4461315.jpeg

As the VictoryGirlsBlog asks:

Before schools were integrated? Before the Voting Rights Act? Before the Civil Rights Act or Roe v. Wade? Correct me if I am wrong but when exactly did Trump say he wanted to roll America back to before these pivotal moments in American history? CNN? Can you throw me a bone here? When did he say we were going back there?

Debates coming up soon with the whole bunch. Sad but true it should be cringe worthy TV.

What a bunch of wanna be power players. It's starting to look like this country is getting back on track with the masses not falling for the false, unsustainable, PC promises. Middle America has a lot of power and it will be proven again in '20.  The phony's are ALL being exposed and the media can't help them anymore. 

10 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Watch the debates.  See if her knees are red.  Or if Pete Bootyfudge is walking like John Wayne.  That'll tell who's desperate.

Bootyfudge.....are you sure his name is Bootyfudge. This name, Bootyfudge, has me a little concerned. Mr Bootyfudge, will they actually print Mr Bootyfudge on the placard in front of Mr Bootyfudge ? Bootyfudge just seems so strange. Bootyfudge, I guess it could be French for one who enjoys, well Bootyfudge.

Also, What does it mean if Bootyfudge is walking like John Wayne and what if Mr Bootyfudges knees are a dark red ? Will that be an indication that Mr  Bootyfudge received something beforehand ? Like the questions to the debate involving Mr Bootyfudge were given to Bootyfudge because Bootyfudge did something those who enjoy Bootyfudge appreciated, and rewarded Mr Bootyfudge in the debate involving Mr Bootyfudge.

80% percent of ALL Democrats are desperate.  Deluded.  The only Democrats worth talking to are the ones that can look at this kind of nonsense from the candidates and roll their eyes.  The rest are irrational and beyond reason.

This is why I keep telling you guys to stop trashing the forum debating these idiots.  The ones that will come here and defend this nonsense, and that from AOC and others, are morons.  Do us all a favor and put them on your ignore list and they'll go away.  They're largely just attention-seekers anyway, and you feed them.

9 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Bootyfudge.....are you sure his name is Bootyfudge. This name, Bootyfudge, has me a little concerned. Mr Bootyfudge, will they actually print Mr Bootyfudge on the placard in front of Mr Bootyfudge ? Bootyfudge just seems so strange. Bootyfudge, I guess it could be French for one who enjoys, well Bootyfudge.

Also, What does it mean if Bootyfudge is walking like John Wayne and what if Mr Bootyfudges knees are a dark red ? Will that be an indication that Mr  Bootyfudge received something beforehand ? Like the questions to the debate involving Mr Bootyfudge were given to Bootyfudge because Bootyfudge did something those who enjoy Bootyfudge appreciated, and rewarded Mr Bootyfudge in the debate involving Mr Bootyfudge.

Have you heard tape of the lashing he took in South Bend for his racism and the racist police?  Its frickin hilarious.

13 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

80% percent of ALL Democrats are desperate.  Deluded.  The only Democrats worth talking to are the ones that can look at this kind of nonsense from the candidates and roll their eyes.  The rest are irrational and beyond reason.

This is why I keep telling you guys to stop trashing the forum debating these idiots.  The ones that will come here and defend this nonsense, and that from AOC and others, are morons.  Do us all a favor and put them on your ignore list and they'll go away.  They're largely just attention-seekers anyway, and you feed them.

The day the quote feature will not work for blocked members is the day Frank gets whacked.  Right now its pointless. 

Do you guys talk about FnM in every thread? It’s annoying. Maybe you should PM him instead to see if you can blow him rather than polluting every thread.

Edited by The Dude

6 mins ago, The Dude said:

As for the OP, the Dems have been using that angle of thinking for a while. Not sure why it would represent desperation now.

Reparations for gay and lesbian couples, and for slavery, is Democrat pandering taken to a whole new level. Seems to me to be desperation.  If the Dems would just run someone sane they would win the next election easily (and the last one too). The current crop of them really are a bunch of pandering tools.

15 mins ago, Little said:

Have you heard tape of the lashing he took in South Bend for his racism and the racist police?  Its frickin hilarious.

Was it a tongue lashing ?

He was racist ?

Did he dare insinuate that other life colors can also matter, or was it something really racist like cops don’t have to shoot white people ? Has Pocahontas come out and demanded he apologize, refute racism in all instances, or refuse to take the stage with him at the debates ? What institutions and colleges have come forward demanding he withdraw ? If he is forced to withdraw from the race, will the gays be angry that they aren’t getting their proper level of special dispensation with regards to this race ? 

I heard that his secret name is......Bootyfudge. Not certain about that but I read something about it here. He should come forward to embrace his secret name, out himself, and declare that because fudge is brown, and he likes the name Bootyfudge, and that he can self identify as brown if he wants to. That sort of thing can go along ways in relieving racial tensions and such. Kind of hard to condemn the man for hating brown people when he declares himself brown people, too. Maybe get a dna test that proves he likes brown fudge.

29 mins ago, Little said:

He limped away from that one