Drew9745

Saltiga 4500H

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Charlieredfish said:

I like it...what are the specs on it...is this the 2010 model?  I know the feeling when you find a rare hard to find item...

2015 model. Without looking at the box, its 5.7:1 and holds approx 350yds of 40lb braid. Smooth smooth smooth. :)

2 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Enjoy.

I don't own a Saltiga spinner, but the 30H conventional is a delight.

I have a Saltist 20P (black and blue, not the BG version) and it casts amazingly well and is pretty well built. Haven't cast a Saltiga convench yet.

Isn't that 4500h an aussie model?  Don't think those are readily available around here, which is super cool in my book.  I love the Saltiga's and I'm def a fan of the 2010 models if you can find one that isn't beat to ****.  I think they're sick looking too.  Anything that competes with a Stella is ok in my book.  Going off the beaten path has always been my way.

8 hours ago, CheckDeuce said:

Isn't that 4500h an aussie model?  Don't think those are readily available around here, which is super cool in my book.  I love the Saltiga's and I'm def a fan of the 2010 models if you can find one that isn't beat to ****.  I think they're sick looking too.  Anything that competes with a Stella is ok in my book.  Going off the beaten path has always been my way.

It is, yes. Same size as a 5000 though, just slightly smaller spool. And likewise, I always take the path less traveled. :)

I understand that Scoobydoo has two bearing with the mag fluid stuck to his teeth.  He can't get them out. Dental amalgam is more magnetic than I had realized.