Democrat Debates

Rate this topic

If Brian is finished discussing the KKK now.....thank you.

Im wanting the moderators to impose a personal sense of FairPlay, and wrongly correct someone like Candy did. Maybe allow a gay slur to get tossed in. Tell Warren that when she hears the bell it’s time to stop lying.

Word is that she is the new front runner, which means she either will go on to receive the DNC nomination from the large corporate media elites, or she will suffer a series of painful setbacks. Timely revelations of the formerly concealed. Like they did to Biden with the kiddy grabbing stuff and his crackhead son.

I seriously doubt there will be someone dazzling the crowds so much that they vault ahead from this first debate. Ratchill  Mancow will want it to be about her and that is going to take away some. I hope she asks Warren if she has ever made love to a hot chick, or had to abort a baby as a result of incest. That would be exciting.

8 hours ago, ridenfish said:

You can't be serious

The initial comparison was of La Raza to the KKK.  The invitation to identify churches burned, murders committed, etc., is open to you too.

The ultimate goal of the Klan was to exclude black participation in politics. If you're buying into this comparison, fill me in. What does La Raza do to keep whites from voting? 

5 mins ago, BrianBM said:

The initial comparison was of La Raza to the KKK.  The invitation to identify churches burned, murders committed, etc., is open to you too.

The ultimate goal of the Klan was to exclude black participation in politics. If you're buying into this comparison, fill me in. What does La Raza do to keep whites from voting? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

If Brian is finished discussing the KKK now.....thank you.

Im wanting the moderators to impose a personal sense of FairPlay, and wrongly correct someone like Candy did. Maybe allow a gay slur to get tossed in. Tell Warren that when she hears the bell it’s time to stop lying.

Word is that she is the new front runner, which means she either will go on to receive the DNC nomination from the large corporate media elites, or she will suffer a series of painful setbacks. Timely revelations of the formerly concealed. Like they did to Biden with the kiddy grabbing stuff and his crackhead son.

I seriously doubt there will be someone dazzling the crowds so much that they vault ahead from this first debate. Ratchill  Mancow will want it to be about her and that is going to take away some. I hope she asks Warren if she has ever made love to a hot chick, or had to abort a baby as a result of incest. That would be exciting.

What a wonderful moderator you'd make ... not.

45 mins ago, BrianBM said:

A simple internet search comes up with plenty of murders associated with Laraza. 

I wonder if anyone is going to buck th crowd and seek to paint themselves as centrist moderate as possible.

lots of chatter about how they are all going to "out left" one another, but maybe some will seek out the middle?

Thoughs?

On 6/25/2019 at 4:10 PM, Sandflee said:

DeBlasio is polling at 0% WTF is he even on a stage?

He is the worst of a group of very medicore choices.  I am being extremely kind here.  Liberal, even.

Wilhelm is that bad.  He could be one of the worst mayors in the country... ever.

so far I have watched 2 questions asked and 0 answered.  Klobu and beto . 

booker actually listened and addressed the question directly.     

woops.  Strike that,  he dodged.

Edited by 55555s

Castro came out for women, booker for brown poor, warren for... I dunno... i forgot because I just kept picturing her building a teepee, gabbard for military safety, beto for spanish speakers.

delaney actually said "i am very different from everyone else here".  So he is worried he isnt interesting enough and that he blends in.    Wait.  Who was that?

Inslee is a wrestling coach straight out of central casting.  

Diblasio "there's plenty of money... its just in the wrong hands.  OK.  uberdouche.

Ohio guy (no idea his name) may have legs.  Unfortunately for him he doesnt have a leaders voice.  

Spoke of jobs.  I think they cut him off.  Seriously. 

Based entirely on the first 2 minutes of speaking, The ohio guy is the centrist in the room.  There's your moderate so far.