Democrat Debates

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

Oh nothing.

I am ready to make my election prediction. Based on all the facts that we have witnessed in the last ten years, and in deference to the very meaningful promises of the communist party of America.....

I predict a giant RED WAVE in 2020.

Trump wins in a huge landslide, mocking all the way, and Republicans that are smart enough will ride his coat tails into office. A complete rebuke of baby killing, and no borders no ICE. Students will have to repay their own loans and there will be no slavery fines imposed upon the working men and women of our nation. Trump will have more flexibility after the election too, and will continue forging fair trade deals with our allies and our enemies. All these things will precipitate the demise of the ACLU’s justice on the court, and he picks yet another judge that will simply interpret the Constitution. The corruption within the FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS, EPA, USDA, etc will be rooted out and justice and equality will once again matter inside government agencies. He will ink the final chapter of the Obama legacy.

Now I realize that we are still well away from the finals, and that there are a lot of things that could happen, but based on everything available today, this nation will deliver a smack down rebuke of the communist agenda, and deliver a continuance of prosperity that will ensure that the American way will live on for decades. Their best attempts to destroy our culture, our sense of nationalism, our place in the world, and our standard of economic prosperity will have fallen down the rathole it climbed out of. It will be a new day where men are measured not by the color of their skin, but by the manner in which they care for themselves and their families.

.... and my personal favorite......funding for studies that conclude that Gullible Warming is anything more than a simple fantasy, will end. 

No doubt the investigation will prove that the 9/11 attacks were a government job, instigated by President Bush, as you've said. You forgot that part.

19 hours ago, jkrock said:

I wouldn’t vote for David Duke’s kid either.  I guess Dems have different standards

We're more fairminded than you.  If David Duke had a kid in politics, I might judge him by what he says and does, not by his parents.  How's that for left-wing radicalism?

Just now, BrianBM said:

We're more fairminded than you.  If David Duke had a kid in politics, I might judge him by what he says and does, not by his parents.  How's that for left-wing radicalism?

He’s the child of the Latino KKK. Founder.

and you find him interesting as a candidate.

thats on you

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

13 mins ago, jkrock said:

He’s the child of the Latino KKK. Founder.

and you find him interesting as a candidate.

thats on you

Heredity rules, I take it. Your privilege.  "Latino KKK," that's insane. What church did they burn? What nice white man did they lynch?  

You tell me.  You’re the one who finds the children of the leaders if race based  supremacist hate groups to be interesting candidates..

Do they  have to burn crosses to be bad?

Edited by jkrock

8 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I won't rule him out because of his parent's politics, whereas jkrock is a believer in condemnation by heredity.  "Race based supremacist hate groups," LOL.  

maybe his father influenced him more than his mother?  you never know. 

Those first 8 years of his life were pretty formative politically

Edited by jkrock

Rosie Castro helped overcome electoral barriers to Latino representation in San Antonio and narrowly failed to win election to the city council. Castro describes her as a “hell-raising civil rights fighter”, recalling how she exposed him to campaigning from the age of four.

See.  4 years old.

Maybe we can find some quotes about his father's influence too?

I'm sure it's not as compelling as the his mother's ties to the Ku Klux Klan of the hispanic people, but I'm sure it was impactful.  Before he bailed out, anyway

Edited by jkrock