FishinMortician

Democrat Debates

Rate this topic

116 posts in this topic

I can’t wait to get this show on the road. First night will feature half the crowd, then the next night the other half.

Wednesday

Booker, Castro, De Blaiso, Delaney, Gabbard, Inslee, Klobuchar, O’Rourke, Ryan and Warren

Thursday

Bennet, Biden, Buttgag, Gillibrand, Harris, Hickenlooper, Sanders, Swalwell, Williamson, Yang

I hope that there will be radicalized political terrorists infiltrating the arenas and shouting out during the events. I want to see if the party goons drag them out or if they let them say what they want to. Maybe a quick dash on stage to grab a mic or maybe just a simple protest involving a poster board of some kind. Maybe some of those lesbian environmentalists will toss feces at someone.

Once one candidate starts to attack someone else personally, will the victim be given an opportunity to insult back ? This could get very juicy and we might learn something about their inside opposition research products.

It will be very interesting to see the types of questions that the staff of NBC will pose to the candidates. We might be able to determine who they have pre selected for the voters by how well prepared they are for that particular question. You know the old inside information  ala Donna and Hillary.

It will also be interesting to see how much of their time each candidate will be willing to waste attacking Trump. You know they get one minute and spend half of it reminding everyone they hate Trump better than the others.

Basically, I’m hoping for a show. Utter and complete chaos and breakdown of the format. What do you hope to see ?

2 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

I can’t wait to get this show on the road. First night will feature half the crowd, then the next night the other half.

Wednesday

Booker, Castro, De Blaiso, Delaney, Gabbard, Inslee, Klobuchar, O’Rourke, Ryan and Warren

Thursday

Bennet, Biden, Buttgag, Gillibrand, Harris, Hickenlooper, Sanders, Swalwell, Williamson, Yang

I hope that there will be radicalized political terrorists infiltrating the arenas and shouting out during the events. I want to see if the party goons drag them out or if they let them say what they want to. Maybe a quick dash on stage to grab a mic or maybe just a simple protest involving a poster board of some kind. Maybe some of those lesbian environmentalists will toss feces at someone.

Once one candidate starts to attack someone else personally, will the victim be given an opportunity to insult back ? This could get very juicy and we might learn something about their inside opposition research products.

It will be very interesting to see the types of questions that the staff of NBC will pose to the candidates. We might be able to determine who they have pre selected for the voters by how well prepared they are for that particular question. You know the old inside information  ala Donna and Hillary.

It will also be interesting to see how much of their time each candidate will be willing to waste attacking Trump. You know they get one minute and spend half of it reminding everyone they hate Trump better than the others.

Basically, I’m hoping for a show. Utter and complete chaos and breakdown of the format. What do you hope to see ?

^^^^ The boldfaced is the most likely outcome.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Might watch for the entertainment value only; certainly not expecting any meaningful information to be presented by this bunch of dolts.  Does watching qualify me for any type of reparations or other free stuff?

Edited by oax

2 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Is that you soloing that cliff face ?

Yes. That's me. Look closely beneath my feet- there is a rope.

Should be Great! 

You'll have them explaining how everyone should have access to the best education! The best!

How to get them all into Harvard and Yale won't be asked.

Castro interests me.  Williamson is some kind of wellness guru (endorsed by Oprah!) I think? Not half as much fun as last election's stoned Libertarian candidate, but I'll watch to see her.  

This isn't even the complete catalog. A retired Admiral just threw his hat in the ring, too.  

The long grind of the season will winnow out some of the contestants. I'm still curious as to why Cuomo didn't run; I suspect he sees Trump as a near-inevitable winner. 

Buttigieg is dealing with a police shooting in South Bend right now. He's the likeliest to have to deal with shouting protestors at the "debate."

Didn't Castro's Mom help found La Raza?

the spawn of racist scum(D).  you progs sure know how to choose your radical leftist losers

Edited by jkrock