Whoa! Bombshell testimony in Navy Seal trial

Rate this topic

Gloucester2

War is hell....and should stay that way.  How in ****ing hell can you tell who's who in that war anyway?  We get involved in wars in countries where they all look the same.....****in balloon knots killing each other and we go and save one side and no one appreciates it anyway.  That journalist that repeated what he heard in the officer's club would have been beheaded if I were CIC.

Diversity makes us stronger!

2 mins ago, HopHead said:

Come to think of it if the mother****ing french don't back us 100% against iran we should level france too.....ungrateful bastards.

hey, quit badmouthing Doug's people. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

1 min ago, HopHead said:

Come to think of it if the mother****ing french don't back us 100% against iran we should level france too.....ungrateful bastards.

when I was ten me and my old man were traveling...it was right after Libya wen the frogs wouldn't let us fly through their airspace....there were delays at the airport and we were all sitting all over the place....I was too young to know what was going on but a snooty French couple walks up and we were blocking their path...guy asks my dad to move...old man didn't miss a beat, "**** off frog, fly around".

like ten years later on a random day I got it and called him laughing my ass off. he didn't even remember it.  

16 mins ago, PCstriper said:

The guy deserved to die, the medic was just making sure. He wanted the guy to get his 72 virgins. 

wasn't the GUY 12 years old?

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching