MrHkr

2019 Outback

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The place I bought mine from was pretty tight on the discounts. Kinda like MAP pricing. Once and a while you’ll see discounts on older/left over boats, but not new models. Most places will give you accessory credit though which is negotiable. Example: you pay full price on the boat, but you’ll get $150 worth of free accessories. Your gonna want/need something with the boat. Whether it be a cart, safety flag, fish finder mount, etc., etc.

and welcome to SOL!!

Edited by Pma531

In my neck of the woods, Demo models go on sale a year after being placed in service.    Pretty good discount, but the local shop only has ONE outback that will be available in August. 

the problem is that the outbacks are selling too fast, some dealers sell out and they don't have to discount.

Calling your local dealer and talking accessories is a good way to get a discount, you will need a cart and other assorted items, see what you can get.

maybe ask around for one that was damaged during shipping, for example one that got scratched up. when i bought my outback the guy was trying to get me to buy the floor model because it was scratched. and he was willing to take few hundred dollars off. i opted out though because i didnt want red. so i bought the camo one and he gave me a free heavy duty cart.