hobie kayak stickers?

im hoping this isnt a stupid question but sometimes stupid questions need to be adressed lol. 

when i bought my outback the hatch had the bow stickers(reflective)inside so i peeled and put those on the bow for saftey sake and other people have an easier time seeing me especially in low light conditions. 

then inside the manual had these two stickers inside it. can anyone tell me where these two stickers would go on the kayak? its two identical stickers, both round shape and about the size of a baseball. 

KIMG1122.JPG.5bfd021d70f28ba38125d04b93d73fee.JPG

both are reflective so im assuming they go somewhere on the kayak for saftey sake. 

One of the great things about owning a kayak is you can customize it the way you want.  I would suggest you place them on opposite sides of  bow of your kayak. Good luck with your decision.

Edited by dbjpb
Spelling

50 mins ago, dbjpb said:

One of the great things about owning a kayak is you can customize it they you want.  I would suggest you place them on opposite sides of  bow of your kayak. Good luck with your decision.

at first yeah i thought the same. but the kayak came with its own streamline reflective bow stickers. 

On 6/20/2019 at 10:54 PM, eddiespaghetti said:

Speaking of stickers anyone doing anything with the hobie white decals on the newer (outbacks) models. Missing the graphic on my 2014 

Eddie, if you’re talking about this one, you may have it 

02B16BC6-47A8-4BF1-8AA3-EF711F062381.jpeg.70b412b1bc3e68fd359cc809395993bf.jpeg

Any society that charges it's own children for knowledge, is doomed to fail.

Whilst intelligence is not affected by geography, it is influenced by education, opportunity and drive.   

Now is the time to change our attitude towards blues, next year may well be too late (Somebody listened :th: )
Member of the Yellow Eyed Devils
May you never have to fish to live, rather live to fish.

On 6/21/2019 at 3:14 AM, kype said:

yesKIMG1123.JPG.521b022162de898d3ff8654d847147f3.JPG

Those outer lines are just guidelines to help with alignment, you can get rid of them if you want. Also a bit late now but they are supposed to be further forward. still looks good where they're at though.

Edited by monstahfish
more detail.