How many illegals crossing the border does it take

Rate this topic

PeterO

To carry 15,000 kilos - 7 full size shipping containers worth of cocaine - over the border?  That’s the amount of coke seized today in Philadelphia.

Edited by PeterO

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

the better question is who owned it and were are the prior profits?

Or why did it get seized at all were they not connected or paying the higher ups?

There's no need to blow smoke up my ass as a lengthy preamble to your insulting another person. It doesn't fool anyone and it doesn't garner any favor.

TimS ---Tim To Otshawytsha October 16 2018 #3956

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

So illegals don't carry drugs across the border?

Not to the degree described by the Trumpers to justify the wall,

IMHO I think the hysteria weakens support......

I'd prefer we have a fact based discussion, and maybe address immigration reform as a total package 

vs. selling hysteria and national emergencies to justify a wall (which is only one small component)

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

Not to the degree described by the Trumpers to justify the wall,

IMHO I think the hysteria weakens support......

I'd prefer we have a fact based discussion, and maybe address immigration reform as a total package 

vs. selling hysteria and national emergencies to justify a wall (which is only one small component)

What are the Democrats waiting for?

Immigration reform could be done tomorrow if Democrats were interested in working in the best interests of the country and working with President Trump. 

Just now, Gotcow? said:

Immigration reform could be done tomorrow if Democrats were interested in working in the best interests of the country and working with President Trump. 

I think it's Trump that won't work with the Democrats. They basically had a deal done, but Trump reversed course at the last minute and the discussion has been dead since then.

3 mins ago, The Dude said:

I think it's Trump that won't work with the Democrats. They basically had a deal done, but Trump reversed course at the last minute and the discussion has been dead since then.

They had a band aid for a heart attack but, it was a step in the right direction that Trump balked at when he started catching flak from the right.

13 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

LOL

hasn't trump walked away from any reform beyond "give me money for my wall"?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

25 mins ago, PeterO said:

To carry 15,000 kilos - 7 full size shipping containers worth of cocaine - over the border?  That’s the amount of coke seized today in Philadelphia.

Well now that they've seized  the 15,00 kilos that's gonna put a lot of pressure on the illegals crossing the border to carry even more than normal going forward, huh?

5 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

They had a band aid for a heart attack but, it was a step in the right direction that Trump balked at when he started catching flak from the right.

Fox News hosts don't want any reform,

they want a wall,

they want people thrown out,

they don't want any form of amnesty,

they don't want any allowance for the DACA kids

and they don't seem too keen on punishing employers who hire them.....

and Trump doesn't seem interested in doing anything they will be critical of on the TV and radio.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15