jkrock

Concentration camps on the Southern Border

Rate this topic

436 posts in this topic

25 mins ago, tomkaz said:

My favs are the Group 4 people of a certain age or ethnic disposition who push themselves to the front of the line, blocking the gate, before the call for passengers with disabilities. 

AKA Gate lice.

15 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

AKA Gate lice.

Now boarded and in my seat, but this was classic. They are boarding people with disabilities and up strides a woman of about 60, full functional. Get to the gate attendant who asked her if she’s disabled. She says yes and he scans her ticket, as an audible murmur arise among those near the gate.

Before he returns her ticket, he asks her what her disability is and she says she’s not disabled. He tears her ticket and tells her to go back out to the crowd. She’s incredulous and murmurs something about being in group B and just tired of waiting. 

She bet that he wouldn't stop her after he scanned her. To his credit, he tossed her back. 

6 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Now boarded and in my seat, but this was classic. They are boarding people with disabilities and up strides a woman of about 60, full functional. Get to the gate attendant who asked her if she’s disabled. She says yes and he scans her ticket, as an audible murmur arise among those near the gate.

Before he returns her ticket, he asks her what her disability is and she says she’s not disabled. He tears her ticket and tells her to go back out to the crowd. She’s incredulous and murmurs something about being in group B and just tired of waiting. 

She bet that he wouldn't stop her after he scanned her. To his credit, he tossed her back. 

Yep. Watched Skip Gates of Harvard “beer summit” fame pull that at Logan. Libs are such trash

3 hours ago, KnewBee said:

the part I decided to leave out was not germane as the camps housing the illegal imigrants are not

Prisons.

POW Camps

Refugee camps (think Syria, Afghanistan, BoH, etc...)

Nor are they for large numbers of "displaced persons".

But you can be outraged.   Glad I could help.

Additionally, there are a variety of definitions and you could have found a better counterpoint.    The definitions vary to some degree.   

Classic. The “king of the cut and paste” shall now be referred to as “the king of the edited, fits my narrative cut and paste”. 

No  different then the fake MSM. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

44 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Good work by the gate agent.  What airline?

...didn't see the earlier post.  Good on Blue.

Edited by Nessmuk

Still on the ground. Boarded and pulled back and then they **** down our route. Coming up on 4 hours past scheduled departure. *******g business travel...

1 min ago, tomkaz said:

Still on the ground. Boarded and pulled back and then they **** down our route. Coming up on 4 hours past scheduled departure. *******g business travel...

If you get home before midnight, you just might get some sleep tonight.

Put your ear buds in Tom, and just relax in your seat.

25 mins ago, dena said:

If you get home before midnight, you just might get some sleep tonight.

Put your ear buds in Tom, and just relax in your seat.

Watching the Forged in Fire knife-making competition show. I have never forged my own blade but find this show fascinating. 

ETA: And no, not watching Tucker....

Edited by tomkaz

2 hours ago, tomkaz said:

It is a JetBlue flight from LGA to PBI, only two things to worry about: the parade of wheelchair passengers and the crush of people who refuse to sit down until near time for their section to board.

My favs are the Group 4 people of a certain age or ethnic disposition who push themselves to the front of the line, blocking the gate, before the call for passengers with disabilities. 

5706D50E-3308-4AFF-ABF4-8E3D5AF7A2A8.jpeg.a56b5e05dda3b1fa5825bb73ff60c9af.jpeg

My daughter goes to that airport - said it’s like that all the time   PITA 

Trump can tie it up also.  And Pence also 

3 mins ago, ccb said:

My daughter goes to that airport - said it’s like that all the time   PITA 

Trump can tie it up also.  And Pence also 

Over 30 years, I have likely gone through The Marine Air Terminal well over 100 times, going back to the Trump Shuttle flights to Boston and DC. The original Trump Shuttle planes had gold tone fixtures in the lavs. He was a choice even back 25 years ago. 

Much much better today than back then or under Delta. Real food options too. 

Edited by tomkaz

Finally taxiing out to take off, 4.5 hours late. 

Gonna take a snooze now, or try too. 

On 6/18/2019 at 1:28 PM, fish'nmagician said:

I think there is a chance she was using that word in order to drive home the conditions those people are living in,

and maybe get people talking about the child separations again,

and the deaths......

that's probably why she used that word.

so she agrees that there is a national crisis at the border? Is that what she is trying to infer? She should tell Pelosi this.....

3 hours ago, tomkaz said:

My choices were to read economic or market research or argue with idiots. I must be an idiot....

I can't argue with that. :beers: