jkrock

Concentration camps on the Southern Border

Rate this topic

436 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, Markushook said:

Heard it this morning. She is off the rails retarded

She is VERY representative of her party.  Even the prolific poster (d-railer) that posts here said he agrees with most of her stances.

 

plus, she's smart as a whip.  Won a science fair.

Edited by jkrock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are some pretty sweet looking tents.  Wonder if she knows the difference between a concentration camp and a detention camp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Or people coming willingly verses those rounded up and imprisoned in concentration camps against their will, like FDR(D-Stalin's BFF) did to the Japanese Americans

Edited by jkrock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all they are costing us, I hope we're getting some forced labor out of the deal

 

Unfortunately, I bet they have TVs.  Granted, better than those at Auschwitz, but still...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

Those are some pretty sweet looking tents.  Wonder if she knows the difference between a concentration camp and a detention camp?

I think there is a chance she was using that word in order to drive home the conditions those people are living in,

and maybe get people talking about the child separations again,

and the deaths......

that's probably why she used that word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I think there is a chance she was using that word in order to drive home the conditions those people are living in,

and maybe get people talking about the child separations again,

and the deaths......

that's probably why she used that word.

I dont!  

The conditions “those people” are living in are nothing like what the Nazis put “those people” through. You know this. 

She’s a dip ****, it’s ok to admit it

Edited by Markushook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Markushook said:

I dont!  

The conditions “those people” are living in are nothing like what the Nazis put “those people” through. You know this. 

She’s a dip ****, it’s ok to admit it

hyperbole is usually like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.