Odessa44

Jackfin s-165 plus kudako hooks

14 posts in this topic

10 mins ago, choggieman said:

Very interested. Can I get a better pic of the color?

sure hear its is with 2 other lures, which have sold  the Mack and jackfin  is still available the siren has sold 

DSCN6312.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is another thread with this lure for sale in it. you've got a buyer (maybe two) on that thread. You should Acknowledge the members who responded to your first thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nomad92 said:

There is another thread with this lure for sale in it. you've got a buyer (maybe two) on that thread. You should Acknowledge the members who responded to your first thread. 

Ok thank you im new to this sight having a bit of trouble keeping track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Odessa44 said:

Ok thank you im new to this sight having a bit of trouble keeping track

No problem man. I just happened to notice it. You can close the thread yourself. Look at the top. It should say "admin..." something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Nomad92 said:

No problem man. I just happened to notice it. You can close the thread yourself. Look at the top. It should say "admin..." something 

yea I answered there questions and will close it soon if no response thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, surfcityNJ said:

Did a little more research and this looks like a good sinking stickbait. I’ll take it. 

got u message me for paypal info that's the correct way to do this yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.