fake numbers

Rate this topic

KnewBee

6 hours ago, KnewBee said:

topic is more about Trump's reaction to his own

If you don't know by now that if you react the way you did, you in fact are being played by his "reaction", ya had better wake up.

This kinda stuff is so predictable it is sad and in fact scary.........

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

24 mins ago, Steve in Mass said:

If you don't know by now that if you react the way you did, you in fact are being played by his "reaction", ya had better wake up.

This kinda stuff is so predictable it is sad and in fact scary.........

I am awake and find it very easy to criticize the President.  Trump makes it so easy as he is consistently full of BS

love to call him out and see the cult base jump to his defense, it fact, it is kinda scary...

2 hours ago, KnewBee said:

I am WOKE and find it very easy to criticize the President.  Trump makes it so easy as he is consistently full of BS

^^^ FIFY

2 hours ago, KnewBee said:

love to call him out and see the cult base jump to his defense, it fact, it is kinda scary...

^^^ Isn’t that sorta like trolling? 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

59 mins ago, tomkaz said:

^^^ FIFY

^^^ Isn’t that sorta like trolling? 

more like gotta see the deranged logic that gets behind Trump (the Brian thread on the hypocrisy before/after Trump is a prime example).   Important to understand the other opinion.    I get the majority from right wing radio and a bit of digital/TV.   Then in here, I get to see the repeated talking points.   Just find it interesting, and often funny.