Drewtuna1993

Weber Grill

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Sold my NG Weber Genesis Grill, now selling my Propane Genesis 330 Grill. This was my brothers grill barely used Ive had it sitting in the garage since last summer. Its in excellent condition with upgraded flavor bars, new ignitor and grates, works like a charm, stainless steel outside everything has been updates including grease tray and catcher always covered and stored inside in winter. The is the model with the sear burner that is great when grilling steaks, puts a nice sear on them the move over to the other side to indirect heat to finish it off. Asking 325.00 or best reasonable offer will help load include propane tank and the grill comes with the weber tank indicator hanging bracket, regulator hose is also brand new, brother paid over 1250.00 when new

WeberfrontFull1.jpg

20190616_133720.jpg

20190616_133852.jpg

20190616_133904.jpg

20190616_134025.jpg

20190616_133911.jpg

Edited by Drewtuna1993

1 hour ago, Drewtuna1993 said:

I'm in Union Nj right off parkway pull into driveway nice and easy

Wish you were closer I’d grab this in a minute. 

i’m not that far when i’m in NYC but it’ll need to get it to the cape.

i have 37” high by 42” wide opening to slide something in.  can it be broken down w/o damage during disassembly and reassembly (?)

A7490D1A-4DEB-41B5-8436-45737656BED1.jpeg

Edited by nicknotsebastian
edit

Yes it can be broken down, It should fit my brother brought it to my house laying on its back in a honda pilot the top lid is held in place with 2 codder pins which can be removed fairly easily let me know its in great shape i hate to c it go but I have a new one coming tomorrow morning

Edited by Drewtuna1993

I got an older model genesis for cheap and converted it over to propane.it was very easy to do.  It only costed me $60. And parts are available online.  I hope this info helps people anyone thinking about buying. Good luck.

Take your measurements and let me know, this grill is not a convert its a very good condition original propane grill. Its the weber genesis 330 grill probably get all measurements on line