flyangler

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

No, this is not about the accuracy of some liberal SOLer's prognostications? Some are so consistently wrong you could put them up there with "death and taxes". 

This is priceless however. CNN goes to great lengths to deny any bias and then Alyson Camerota (formerly of Fox News) comes out with that beauty of an honest moment. 

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS:

● Shot: CNN: Of course we don’t hate Trump or favor Democrats.

—Jazz Shaw, Hot Air, Thursday.

● CNN’s Camerota: ‘It’s Our Job’ to Teach Viewers To ‘Shut Down’ Conservative Arguments.

—Joseph Chalfant, NewsBusters, Friday.

16 mins ago, Markushook said:

CNN = green zone on the chart, correct? 

Actually just below the green zone

CHART.jpeg.9b880acd5f7f0f929bd7a77798b0774d.jpeg

"Fair interpretations" of the news.

Ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha, I remember when some dude here posted that in all seriousness, as if it had relevance. A chart about media neutrality, created by the biased media. 

10 mins ago, Little said:

Actually just below the green zone

CHART.jpeg.9b880acd5f7f0f929bd7a77798b0774d.jpeg

"Fair interpretations" of the news.

My error. 

Fair interpretations of the News is an incorrect interpretation of CNNs reporting. Chart be damned

7 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha, I remember when some dude here posted that in all seriousness, as if it had relevance. A chart about media neutrality, created by the biased media. 

Let’s not forget the long diatribe on “understanding fake news” by the same media genius. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

13 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Pretty sure it was created by some random woman, but enjoy the circle jerk with some of the most misinformed people on this website.

Its good to know that a simple chart is still triggering those in the cult though. 

Edited by The Dude

30 mins ago, The Dude said:

Pretty sure it was created by some random woman,

It was created by a known ultra leftist SJW sexual/social deviate.  Not a random woman.

BYW, your use of the term pretty sure reveals a lot about your use of this propaganda bs

Just now, Little said:

It was created by a known ultra leftist SJW sexual/social deviate.  Not a random woman.

BYW, your use of the term pretty sure reveals a lot about your use of this propaganda bs

Like I said, random woman. The fact that you’re triggered by her doesn’t change that.

3 mins ago, The Dude said:

Like I said, random woman. The fact that you’re triggered by her doesn’t change that.

BYW, your use of the term "pretty sure" reveals a lot about your use of this propaganda bs

Propaganda. Lol. It’s a chart I found online to help you dopes stop getting suckered by fake news. However, I think you actually like getting fed bunk information. 

Edited by The Dude

8 mins ago, Markushook said:

The chart is bull****. You know it and still won’t admit it. You defending it, makes it that much better.

Actually, the chart depicted represents a good graphic of various "news" sites and their "bias".   Pretty darn accurate.   There are more out there, but they all come pretty close.

Whatever you want to find,   you can.   Whatever aligns with your own bias can be bolstered by the source you choose.

It really isn't that complicated.