This Whole UFO thing is Freaking Me Out

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

Every tIme the government wants to dump money into NASA for projects there is a surge in ufo activity. It helps the simple folks to accept the wasted money. A 

Edited by aae0130

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

9 hours ago, TheKnot said:

I am Dr Remulak

I am Dr Remulak

I am Dr Remulak

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Google "Skinwalker Ranch"

In 2016, Bigelow sold Skinwalker Ranch for $4.5 million to “Adamantium Holdings”, a shell corporation of unknown origin. After this purchase, all roads leading to the ranch have been blocked, the perimeter secured and guarded by cameras and barbed wire, and surrounded by signs that aim to prevent people from approaching the ranch

4 mins ago, woowoo2 said:

Google "Skinwalker Ranch"

In 2016, Bigelow sold Skinwalker Ranch for $4.5 million to “Adamantium Holdings”, a shell corporation of unknown origin. After this purchase, all roads leading to the ranch have been blocked, the perimeter secured and guarded by cameras and barbed wire, and surrounded by signs that aim to prevent people from approaching the ranch

Have you ever seen MikeMC’s compound? You’d think he was weaponizing farm animals based on the level of security around his yard. :why:

MikeMc, on 05 Jul 2016 - 1:56 PM, said:

I'll get a pic when I get homoe.