are we in agreement

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

2 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

that, barring some unforeseen circumstances, Trump rather easily beats any of the currently declared democrats?

A Pragmatist like Hickenlooper will give Trump a run for his money.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

I think Trump will enjoy throwing Pelosi's dentures under a bus. Look for him to campaign in the Republik of Koliforia to take the popular vote as well as the electoral college.

Ed Panzella

"BAITS MOTEL" - 2450 Maycraft Pilothouse

Higganum, Ct

18 mins ago, patchyfog said:

You mean if the economy falters, he'll capitulate to China? While declaring victory?

Look, y'all libbies crying about tariffs anyways.

Yea but the declaration will be his inaugural speech.  Lol

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

32 mins ago, patchyfog said:

Too early to say IMO.

Plus, on any given day, the world could turn bigly when Trump's involved.

Make earth great again. 

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

2 hours ago, JimG said:

Biden is a career blowhard and even normal Democrats know that

They knew Hillary was a lying ***** and they voted for her.  They sucked up what she did to Bernie.  Hell, they've sucked up the masters and their superdelegates for decades.  I tend to think it's no surprise Biden is leading.  The leadership drafted him.  He wouldn't have run otherwise.

8 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

They knew Hillary was a lying ***** and they voted for her.  They sucked up what she did to Bernie.  Hell, they've sucked up the masters and their superdelegates for decades.  I tend to think it's no surprise Biden is leading.  The leadership drafted him.  He wouldn't have run otherwise.

He acts more like a hostage than a candidate. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has no say in whether he runs or not.

4 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

id say that pres with a good economy is an absolute shoe in for re-election, but really seems like all traditional stuff is out the window with this yahoo. 

I think he wins simply by being the tallest pygmy again. 

Have you been watching job numbers, growth and bond yields? Tariffs have consequences. Stock market is going on 18 months of no gains.

2 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

I hope he loses the popular vote but wins the election. I can't get enough of liberal hair fires.

And in his victory speech he says "Well... now that's two for two for Russia"

:)

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

2 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

I hope he loses the popular vote but wins the election. I can't get enough of liberal hair fires.

I hope he loses by a hair and we watch all of the Reps lose their **** with allegations of voter fraud and vote rigging. Trump won't concede and his crowd won't recognize the duly elected President.

38 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

I hope he loses by a hair and we watch all of the Reps lose their **** with allegations of voter fraud and vote rigging. Trump won't concede and his crowd won't recognize the duly elected President.

That old gag again?

40 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Last time that happened, who was it that got trotted out... Podesta?