TimS

Please subscribe to your WTB threads

2 posts in this topic

These WTB threads people start and then don’t respond to promptly are getting old. Every time I check the OP is not following/subscribed to the thread. So unless the people responding also quote you, you won’t be notified that someone responded. 

So moving forward, please follow any WTB threads you start - we are going to start cracking down on WTB threads that are not being followed. When you say you want to buy something - and people take the time to post pictures and prices - they deserve a response :wave:

TimS

On 6/14/2019 at 11:10 AM, TimS said:

These WTB threads people start and then don’t respond to promptly are getting old. Every time I check the OP is not following/subscribed to the thread. So unless the people responding also quote you, you won’t be notified that someone responded. 

So moving forward, please follow any WTB threads you start - we are going to start cracking down on WTB threads that are not being followed. When you say you want to buy something - and people take the time to post pictures and prices - they deserve a response :wave:

TimS

Hi Tim,

When you say “subscribe”, you are talking about “Notify me of replies”, I assume, which is a good practice.