woowoo2

Seems things are heating up.

Two tankers taken out.

Video of Iran removing mines.

Allegations being thrown around.

False flag?

Who dun it?

Disclaimer,

I spent quite a bit of time there watching a radar display going round and round....

This video does show the amount of tanker traffic in the area. ( 30 sec mark)

Edited by woowoo2

One Japanese, one Norwegian, Frontline owned.  Owner of the Japanese tanker says crew reported something in the air hit it, not a limpet mine.  

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black

Bolton released a video showing Iranians removing an unexploded magnetic mine from the hull of one of them. However, sailors say they saw something flying through the air. Obviously, we are trying to invent an excuse here. Been 40 years of dealing with these nasty people. Obama ignored the opportunity that presented itself to do away with these people when he refused to back the students. He made it known to them that there would be no assistance given because he liked the regime.

If we did not have Trump, we would not have the gasoline supplies necessary to off set the price increases that are coming. We would have to get through a very nasty situation, all the while hostages all over again to these terrorists.

Bomb Bomb Bomb.....Bomb Iran......Bomb Bomb Bomb.....Bomb Iran

3 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Bolton released a video showing Iranians removing an unexploded magnetic mine from the hull of one of them. However, sailors say they saw something flying through the air. Obviously, we are trying to invent an excuse here. Been 40 years of dealing with these nasty people. Obama ignored the opportunity that presented itself to do away with these people when he refused to back the students. He made it known to them that there would be no assistance given because he liked the regime.

If we did not have Trump, we would not have the gasoline supplies necessary to off set the price increases that are coming. We would have to get through a very nasty situation, all the while hostages all over again to these terrorists.

Bomb Bomb Bomb.....Bomb Iran......Bomb Bomb Bomb.....Bomb Iran

We dont get our oil from Iran, few countries do because of sanctions.

11 mins ago, KnewBee said:

We dont get our oil from Iran, few countries do because of sanctions.

Are you suggesting that Iran attacked tankers carrying Iranian oil ?

i know I wasn’t. 

If it was Iraqi oil let them attack. If it was Kuwaiti oil let them attack. If it was Israeli oil then the Israelis are to blame for this stuff. We know that.

Start the student uprising and while they are busy killing them using the weapons Obama funded them to get, we can sneak some tankers past.