Creepy, Crooked Uncle Joe, Amazing

Rate this topic

So, Tuesday while campaigning in Iowa, Uncle Joe made the following statement:

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer," 

Oh really Joe? You been holding out on us? Do you know something the rest of us don't know? You PROMISE? Huh, who would have known.

Funny part is that he and his buddies like Warren and most all other liberals are at war to tear apart the pharmaceutical companies and large for profit research hospitals because they are too big and too profitable......the exact companies that WILL someday find the cure for cancer..............

But no worries, that is okay, no fear, as we have SUPER JOE that will take care of it all for us.....

:laugh: :rolleyes:

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

38 mins ago, Steve in Mass said:

But no worries, that is okay, no fear, as we have SUPER JOE that will take care of it all for us.....

Or maybe, because Joe's son died of brain cancer, at the young age of 46, Joe has personal reasons for using his political clout to fight a deadly disease.

But of course, such a simple answer blows right over the heads of people who are so brainwashed by the hatred and vitriol of the right wing propaganda machine.

2 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Or maybe, because Joe's son died of brain cancer, at the young age of 46, Joe has personal reasons for using his political clout to fight a deadly disease.

But of course, such a simple answer blows right over the heads of people who are so brainwashed by the hatred and vitriol of the right wing propaganda machine.

Why didn't he use that clout when he was VPOTUS?

With the trillions that can be made by curing cancer, are you telling me that pharma companies are waiting for Biden to ok their efforts to find a cure?

5 mins ago, zak-striper said:

I remember when SiM was a Libertarian,

I don't know when he converted to a rabid partisan Republican,

but I saw something which I think carries a LOT of truth with it.....

60688028_2331231133624161_16978410847853

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

9 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Google is your friend. Try it some time before making assumptions.  :stick:

His son died of brain cancer in 2015. In 2017, Biden receive accolades for his efforts in raising money for cancer research. Biden also started the nonprofit Biden Cancer Initiative in 2017. Biden didn't announce his running for president until April of 2019.

Edited by zak-striper

2 mins ago, Billybob said:

I'm sure his hearts in the right place, but I really don't believe he has a legit plan to end cancer, so I think it's a pretty risky PROMISE, if fulfilling your promises are important to you, which I fear might not be the case.

true,

but I'd like to see a clip of what he said so we can see the context.

I question SiM sources these days.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

26 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

With the trillions that can be made by curing cancer, are you telling me that pharma companies are waiting for Biden to ok their efforts to find a cure?

Didn't Obama task him with this already when he was VP

I get that his son died, but for any politician to stand up, particularly one on the dumber side of the scale, and promise something like that is pretty amazing.

Pro Tip:  Scientists and doctors will cure cancer someday.  Dumb politicians will not, and its not a funding issue.

2 mins ago, makorider said:

Pro Tip:  Scientists and doctors will cure cancer someday.  Dumb politicians will not, and its not a funding issue.

Biden's not a doctor/scientist. His task will be to raise money and to raise awareness. You can't do research without funds.