Brother Brian

NBA players bigger poosays than soccer players

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Normally dont watch women sports but I appreciate how the female football players dont complain as much as the guys.Yeah and NBA players complain like crazy I dont even bother watching.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yeah that’s tough to fake. But honestly I haven’t watched the NBA in years. Same was true with baseball, but this new Os team we have here is young and hungry. Watching them play at Camden yards a few weeks ago was like watching an awesome minor league team. They killed it and gave my son and I our first in-person grand slams. I can’t say that any NBA game I’ve watched it he past couple years (happened to be on at a friends house when over there) was something I could get excited about. Just not my thing I guess 

Edited by chessie_yaker

its permeating all sports, its terrible....saw more flopping in the hockey playoffs then I have ever seen in my life (in hockey specifically).  

6 hours ago, HopHead said:

Ya but you can't lie about a torn achilles and torn ACL.  No way raptors win if GS is at full strength.

Chara's jaw agrees. 

6 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

I think I hate NBA more than I love college basketball, at this point. 

I will second that. NBA is a giant soap opera with a lot of Bit@h A$$ Babies. They sure can play the game though.

Athleticism is off the charts compared to the old days so it should be better viewing but I think it sucks to watch.

1 hour ago, Brother Brian said:

Chara's jaw agrees. 

You won't get an argument from me about hockey players being the toughest around.....besides rugby players maybe.  Hoops and baseball players are a buncha fairies anymore.