Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

Free the nipple and Ruth Ginsburg

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

57 mins ago, jkrock said:

Equality is an interesting thing.  Should women be going topless because men can? 

They sure should. 

First place, how many 20 or 30 YOs that you know are comfortable enough with their body to expose the breasts. The comfortability of a woman and their bodies own nudity becomes greater as they age.  

Have you ever been to keywest fantasy fest, go sometime and you will see the age of a woman that’s fine with nudity in public. 

57 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

Have you ever been to keywest fantasy fest, go sometime and you will see the age of a woman that’s fine with nudity in public. 

Yup - was stationed there for a bit.  The women running around with no clothes shouldn't have been.....

1 hour ago, JimP said:

Yup - was stationed there for a bit.  The women running around with no clothes shouldn't have been.....

That is saying it mildly. Quite an experience, or should I say eye opener. Something like a train, you should look away but keep looking back going, you have to got be kidding that’s not possible. 

You have to come to this end of Florida, I’m sure it’s similar in other parts of the coast too, and see the abbreviated bathing suits on some of the woman. One size fits all, in two piece does not mean it should be worn by you. The number of rolls that bakery contains can’t be stomached. 

2 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

First place, how many 20 or 30 YOs that you know are comfortable enough with their body to expose the breasts. The comfortability of a woman and their bodies own nudity becomes greater as they age.  

The more comfortable they get, the less we want to see them.

10 hours ago, hunter123 said:

Sounds like a great job for Biden, Nippel inspector. I wouldn't mind that job myself.

Biden could do it with his eyes closed.