Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The BuzzardsBayBruin

Gene Wilder

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Just now, Reed422 said:

umm yes.

 

You know who died recently akshually - Dr. Jon. from NOLA

 

It's John, and Little started a thread. He used his real name and not many knew who he was talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Reed422 said:

umm yes.

 

You know who died recently akshually - Dr. Jon. from NOLA

saw him years ago with Dave Mason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, MikeMc said:

 

It's John, and Little started a thread. He used his real name and not many knew who he was talking about. 

Well then. Not sure why he would use his real name if he wanted any traction. And it's go **** yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Reed422 said:

Well then. Not sure why he would use his real name if he wanted any traction. And it's *************.

 

Because it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds out idiots like you!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.