Fishhead7

H & F or E & S - which will work?

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

So which approach will be generating the necessary votes to result in a 2020 victory?

 

On one side it will center around Fear and Hate, meaning, for example:

    Hating DJT

    Claims that DJT and his followers Hate women, gays, non-whites, etc.

    Spreading Fear that DJT is a deranged dictator who will never leave office.

    Spreading Fear that abortion will be made illegal.

 

And on the other side we have Economy and Security, meaning, for example:

    A strong Economy with low unemployment

    Security, in terms of securing the borders and squashing terror groups.

 

And let's not forget Free Stuff (Medicare for all, tuition forgiveness, etc.) to get people excited.  However this talk will be primarily used in the dems primary battles as they all try to out-do each other.  If they bring the Free Stuff to the general election battle it will not end well for the Dems, which is why I hope they do :) 

 

Your thoughts?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I don't understand is how the Democrat Party can be so anti American, anti Constitution  and believe reasonable , mature , intelligent, and responsible Americans will side with them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, swnoel said:

What I don't understand is how the Democrat Party can be so anti American, anti Constitution  and believe reasonable , mature , intelligent, and responsible Americans will side with them?

They must believe there are a lot of FnM wannabe types out there :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, swnoel said:

What I don't understand is how the Democrat Party can be so anti American, anti Constitution  and believe reasonable , mature , intelligent, and responsible Americans will side with them?

reasonable , mature , intelligent, and responsible Americans are becoming the minority.... if they arent already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, JimG said:

reasonable , mature , intelligent, and responsible Americans are becoming the minority.... if they arent already. 

... which is why we "deplorables" with our guns and bibles can make up the difference :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, JimG said:

reasonable , mature , intelligent, and responsible Americans are becoming the minority.... if they arent already. 

I don’t think that’s true. I do believe the Democrats want everyone to believe this. The Democrats are putting on a show along with the help of their propaganda arm in the MSM to make Americans believe everything they say is true ! Most Americans don’t believe them! There are some that clearly are easily manipulated into believing the lies and nothing will change their warped thinking. As can be seen on this sote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, swnoel said:

I don’t think that’s true. I do believe the Democrats want everyone to believe this. The Democrats are putting on a show along with the help of their propaganda arm in the MSM to make Americans believe everything they say is true ! Most Americans don’t believe them! There are some that clearly are easily manipulated into believing the lies and nothing will change their warped thinking. As can be seen on this sote.

I live in nj and work in nyc.  Maybe it's my perception but it seems like the majority of people are liberal, clueless and opinionated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JimG said:

I live in nj and work in nyc.  Maybe it's my perception but it seems like the majority of people are liberal, clueless and opinionated 

Certainly you live in an area where I’m sure you’re correct...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JimG said:

I live in nj and work in nyc.  Maybe it's my perception but it seems like the majority of people are liberal, clueless and opinionated 

Yup. I live in SF. Its the same out here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

So which approach will be generating the necessary votes to result in a 2020 victory?

 

On one side it will center around Fear and Hate, meaning, for example:

    Hating DJT

    Claims that DJT and his followers Hate women, gays, non-whites, etc.

    Spreading Fear that DJT is a deranged dictator who will never leave office.

    Spreading Fear that abortion will be made illegal.

 

And on the other side we have Economy and Security, meaning, for example:

    A strong Economy with low unemployment

    Security, in terms of securing the borders and squashing terror groups.

 

And let's not forget Free Stuff (Medicare for all, tuition forgiveness, etc.) to get people excited.  However this talk will be primarily used in the dems primary battles as they all try to out-do each other.  If they bring the Free Stuff to the general election battle it will not end well for the Dems, which is why I hope they do :) 

 

Your thoughts?

 

You forgot OMB............Orange Man Bad.

Although I suppose F & H cover that.

 

If the Economy stays good till November 2020 Trump should be a shoe in for reelection.

 

But I also don't put it past Trump to step in a pile sh*t so deep that even a good economy can't pull him up enough to overcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JimG said:

I live in nj and work in nyc.  Maybe it's my perception but it seems like the majority of people are liberal, clueless and opinionated 

Jim G you forgot selfish and Godless. Me, Me, Me. That's the liberal way in the new millennium.

I think it is starting to unravel before there eyes. Snowball as a matter of fact. 

Ideals vs substance. 

I think all those who were on the fence about Trump in 2016 (there were plenty) will support in full in 2020. Results and no PC crap works. Double down on Trump and don't listen to any poll #'s. 

Hillary's #'s were through the roof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.