Wire For Fire

Well it’s official.....

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, saltfisherman said:

Very nice, best of luck with it forever. Nice on demand and looks like a new boiler. Hot water baseboard is great heating. With the on demand that boiler doesn’t need to run to keep water hot for the tap. 

I like that rear covered patio. So much can be done with it later in time, enclosed by screening or hard enclosed/heated seasonal room. Good place for a grill, able to be used during a rain. 

Add a couple exterior rated ceiling fans with lights. 

I’ve hesrd hot water baseboard is the best. I’d love to get a house with it. Any downsides?

18 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

I’ve hesrd hot water baseboard is the best. I’d love to get a house with it. Any downsides?

Yes, you are an idiot. 

33 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Not that I’m aware of outside of the floor space it takes. Sounds odd but I mention that because some people don’t like the look of the heater units. You can always paint the heater units if the color isn’t what you care for. 

You might need to every couple years bleed a bit of air out of the line. Other than that maintenance free. 

1 hour ago, Wire For Fire said:

Stop adding to my list  dam it .. 

but yea lights for sure on the list for out there .. already wired for speakers so that’s nice .. really want to build a wet bar/grill out there .. but that’s after we get settled and get alil money back in the old pocket book 

Now I have to have a bit of fun.

Big screen tv, they do make exterior ones. Little pricy. 

You can always add a rollout awning to expand the shade. 

Some landscape lights. 

I know a nice pool to go with the outside living concept. 

We used to own a home, the projects are endless. I didn’t need a honey do list I had my own list generated each year. 

You also have to take up wine drinking, couple tastings and 10% off case deals. Personally I’d fill it with rum and couple chilled vodka bottles on the just in case a morning Bloody Mary is required, or a Moscow Mule wonders in. 

Whats really nice is a few years from now and projects later it becomes you and your wifes work of sweat to sit back and say, ok what’s next we got those done. You look at each other and say not this year, I’m done for a while. One of you will say just one more thing. Then you’ll look at them and say, if you want to go ahead I’m sitting this one out.