HugeDinghy

Mojo Surf- who has snapped one?

Rate this topic

77 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ged said:

No strippers at the canal. I am there all the time and never saw one. Saw a dude that looked like Ron Jeremy once. 

Let me take a guess,

Mustaches, right?

or

Hair stile?

31 mins ago, Popasilov said:

Let me take a guess,

Mustaches, right?

or

Hair stile?

Maybe the third leg gave him away. 

Snapped my 10’ 2-6 years ago right above the ferrule got it replaced still use it when I go to canal haven’t had issues with the one I have now. Bought an avid beat the piss out of it and haven’t had an issue. 

Avid is to stiff for me. my mojo 10’6” 3/4-4 has been thru hell and now resides in my car. I’ve had it 8 years now just replaced one guide. Good rod for the money and has lots of mojo 

must break a lot of them because shops are now refusing to send them back and making you deal directly with st Croix.  :eek:

I have the 10’6” 3/4-4oz, tried to pull out this bluefish from a rock, the rod only had about one month of actual use. Still haven’t gotten to send it out, hopefully it will be covered. :why:

73F0FDE6-E214-45F5-A3C1-29908D0FDB1A.jpeg

I owned two 12' 6-16oz casting rods for years and never had one issue.  I would throw 10 and bait with them at times and they didn't even flinch.  Sold them to a buddy and they are still working just fine. 

25 mins ago, animalbarrie said:

I owned two 12' 6-16oz casting rods for years and never had one issue.  I would throw 10 and bait with them at times and they didn't even flinch.  Sold them to a buddy and they are still working just fine. 

I also own the 12’ 6-16 mojo casting and throws 10 and bait great. This rod is 7 years old and has lots of big fish some really big sharks and some sting rays that we’re bigger than cars. I have a few customs now but this rod is always in the rotation. I find it to be a great caster and still have a lot of confidence in this rod. 

8 hours ago, rdiezel said:

I have the 10’6” 3/4-4oz, tried to pull out this bluefish from a rock, the rod only had about one month of actual use. Still haven’t gotten to send it out, hopefully it will be covered. :why:

73F0FDE6-E214-45F5-A3C1-29908D0FDB1A.jpeg

Just call customer service and buy a replacement top section

Posted (edited) · Report post

12 mins ago, coldclam said:

$35 shipped

That’s it? I thought warranty meant free replacement, what if “it” breaks again?

Edited by rdiezel