Seadogg

Not every day...

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

I’ve had a very good year so far but today was just phenomenal. Big fish on topwater. Doesn’t get any better. I landed several fish to the mid-30’s, lost a few bigger, and saw some that were in the 40’s and maybe 50’s. Had to leave for dinner at the mother-in-law’s... High on life, though. 

Pic was of the first decent one, 28lbs. 

1A92C26A-E445-4928-9996-1E965A587A1C.jpeg

1 min ago, TLap21 said:

I'd risk the divorce!  :laugh:

Nice work.  

Seriously dude, this was almost worth it lol. 

23 mins ago, TLap21 said:

I'd risk the divorce!  :laugh:

Nice work.  

21 mins ago, Seadogg said:

Seriously dude, this was almost worth it lol. 

Nice fish! I hope at the very least you flipped a coin first. Tails you stay. Heads it home.

I bought myself a few more drifts, but trust me it was so tough to leave. I’ve never caught a 50 on a plug before, but I had a feeling this was going to be the day. The quest continues. 

Nice fish!

BTW

it’s fishing season

apologize in advance 

you will miss occasions to stay on good fish

after 20 years or so...you set the bar so low you can surprise them on the slow days by showing up 

tight lines 

Jim 

Nice fish!  I was out fishing one day and having a tremendous day of catching.  The wife was out for a jog and did not see a rock on the path she was on and went ass over tea kettle and got pretty badly banged up.  She called to let me know and I mistakenly asked "do you need me to come home?"  That did not go over well...:wag:

27 mins ago, Twisted said:

Nice fish!  I was out fishing one day and having a tremendous day of catching.  The wife was out for a jog and did not see a rock on the path she was on and went ass over tea kettle and got pretty badly banged up.  She called to let me know and I mistakenly asked "do you need me to come home?"  That did not go over well...:wag:

:laugh:

31 mins ago, blacklabnh said:

those red marks look like marks I've seen on fish in south jersey that came up from the Chessy with a disease.    

One could call it Fish handlers disease and should show some caution if you have cuts on your hand and get on one of the open spots .

14 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

One could call it Fish handlers disease and should show some caution if you have cuts on your hand and get on one of the open spots .

thats the name - thank you.