Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
burkie

Joe g. sighting this morning

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

This morning Joe g was in the railroad parking lot, myself and others were amazed that Joe g was driving in, he said hi to everyone, then b-ware came by, b-ware got out of his car and went over to Joe g,, and it was like b-ware meeting the pope, I thought b-ware was going to kiss Joe g's ring, b-ware asked Joe g if he needed a ride anywhere, Joe said next time, 

12 mins ago, K Foley said:

Must have missed him at Market Basket in Plymouth. Did he have Lucy with him or did he leave her in Beantown?

He never leaves Boston without her

16 hours ago, burkie said:

This morning Joe g was in the railroad parking lot, myself and others were amazed that Joe g was driving in, he said hi to everyone, then b-ware came by, b-ware got out of his car and went over to Joe g,, and it was like b-ware meeting the pope, I thought b-ware was going to kiss Joe g's ring, b-ware asked Joe g if he needed a ride anywhere, Joe said next time, 

I felt the love with all those hugs.  Was good to see you both along with Pete, Bobby and Larry.  It was great chatting it up with you guys.  Like old times it was.  

I was honored when Bernie bobbed a curtsy to me.  Took me by surprised......it was a very thoughtful gesture.   

Unfortunately, I had to leave early to shop at Job Lot to buy pencils for resale outside game 7,  so I  was unable to visit the other side of the parking lot to light a candle and say a prayer.

1 hour ago, Joe G said:

I felt the love with all those hugs.  Was good to see you both along with Pete, Bobby and Larry.  It was great chatting it up with you guys.  Like old times it was.  

I was honored when Bernie bobbed a curtsy to me.  Took me by surprised......it was a very thoughtful gesture.   

Unfortunately, I had to leave early to shop at Job Lot to buy pencils for resale outside game 7,  so I  was unable to visit the other side of the parking lot to light a candle and say a prayer.

Joe (sir) I was an honor to pay homage to a legend such as yourself...……..

PS, please disreguard the internet cheap shots about the red suspenders, they looked great on you and the fish was delish...…………….

1 hour ago, oldgoat said:

Hope JoeG is feeling OK.

Understand like myself he's giten new parts in time fer  fishen.

Wishen you the best JoeG.

Joe was pretty proud of the fact he found just the right parts at the right price at the Boston Goodwill Store and his surgeon installed them (with a little tweaking) with a standard 30/30 guarantee...……  (30 steps or 30 seconds, whatever comes first...…...

20 hours ago, b-ware said:

Joe was pretty proud of the fact he found just the right parts at the right price at the Boston Goodwill Store and his surgeon installed them (with a little tweaking) with a standard 30/30 guarantee...……  (30 steps or 30 seconds, whatever comes first...…...

My only issue is that he placed the zerk fitting at an awkward angle.    :(

16 mins ago, Joe G said:

My only issue is that he placed the zerk fitting at an awkward angle.    :(

But Joe, you said the manually lubricated joint was far less expensive than the permanatly lubricated one...…………...

So if you see a guy with his foot installed on backwards and walking with a pronounced limp, that'd be joeg. :cool: