Deep Hole

Peta Denounces Fishing as Crule Sport!! fish feel pain!!

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

PETA runs a “no-kill” shelter in Tidewater VA.  It’s a Kill shelter when it gets full - they dump the carcasses throughout Northeastern North Carolina.  Bunch of frigging hypocrites and nothing more.  OH

Edited by Old Hunter

23 hours ago, relentless pursuit said:

What’s PETAS stance on abortion,particularly late term? Just wondering? 

A fish is allowed to eat it’s own. 

PETA is a cult literally any naturalist or scientific organization is against them. For example I used to own a few snakes, and follow a few reptile/herpetology groups. They would send out monthly bulletins about PETA, their radical stances and not to support anything they do. For instance obviously owning a python or boa constrictor you have to feed it mice/rats. Most people buy them frozen from any local petshop/supply. PETA somehow believes snakes should become vegan and this is cruelty. But not just the feeding process, they think domesticated snakes themselves should be destroyed. PETA isn’t for animals...only the small furry cute ones, that they don’t end up euthanizing anyway...

I have a question......

Is an argument between two vegans still called a BEEF? Lol!!

Speaking of BEEF.... Check out this delicious T-Bone steak I made. :)

20180513_203633.jpg

PETA is an awful organization, but the fishing community as a whole deserves criticism. We’ve depleted numerous fisheries and permanently altered numerous ecosystems, yet many still fight for their right to take more. PETA and similar groups aren’t our biggest enemy, the people among us exploiting our resources and polluting our waters are. This site in particular seems to have a large number of conservationists, but I believe we’re in the minority.

2 hours ago, Good2Go said:

So what was the last major drug discovery coming out of Serbia may I ask? 

We don`t allow GMO and we don`t even allow cage chinchilla farms..

There wouldn`t be less drug discoveries, but much less suffering for those purposes.

It`s mid age methods that persist.
And even if it would mean that less would be found, then so be it.

I don`t want my kid to survive if it means that 5 dogs or mouses need to go thru misery for the medicine to be confirmed as safe.

On the other hand, I will happily kill the deer and put it in the freezer, in the forest.

9 hours ago, glos said:

I don`t want my kid to survive if it means that 5 dogs or mouses need to go thru misery for the medicine to be confirmed as safe.

Then we'll just have to disagree on this one. If it was my kid, I'd sacrifice a million mice or a thousand dogs to save his or her life. 

17 mins ago, Good2Go said:

Then we'll just have to disagree on this one. If it was my kid, I'd sacrifice a million mice or a thousand dogs to save his or her life. 

Agree - 100%

I guess its time to burn all my gear and quit the sport. Myself and thousands of my dead ancestors (of whom we all share) dont think much of these soy consuming peta wussies. Since humans are such a blight on the planet I say they lead by example and weed their dna from our proud lineage.