Inshore

New Rapala...

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2019 at 10:22 PM, CoffeeHangover said:

Rapala's EU site has some cool stuff, I've had plenty of success with the maxraps in ayu and glass minnow

I'll second this with those exact colors.  Was quite amazed how they worked on a sandy beach surf.......a great sandeel imitator without a doubt.........

33 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

I'll second this with those exact colors.  Was quite amazed how they worked on a sandy beach surf.......a great sandeel imitator without a doubt.........

They were also great on the bayside of the cape over memorial day, little 4" ones were schoolie magnets.  Ended up replacing the stock trebels with inlines after fouling so many of them though.  I wish the large ones had only 2 hook hangars though, one more central in the belly would be nice.

7 mins ago, CoffeeHangover said:

They were also great on the bayside of the cape over memorial day, little 4" ones were schoolie magnets.  Ended up replacing the stock trebels with inlines after fouling so many of them though.  I wish the large ones had only 2 hook hangars though, one more central in the belly would be nice.

Yes.......on the large ones, i use two inlines..............I also ended up trying their Max Rap "Long Range" minnow.  Also, quite impressive.  At 3/4 oz with lighter tackle, this thing flies ......nice action and does really well when applying a jerkbait type retrieve...:th:

Bass Pro Shops. One of their Offshore Angler branded lures. I've had this one for several years. 

BPS Popper1.jpg

23 hours ago, tidewaterfly said:

Bass Pro Shops. One of their Offshore Angler branded lures. I've had this one for several years. 

BPS Popper1.jpg

22 hours ago, Baitbucket said:

Looks like the Savage Panic Prey

magmanicprey-oliveblue_large.png?v=15130

How have these both worked for you guys?