bospa357

Super Happy Fun America

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

A group called Super Happy Fun America has petitioned the city of Boston to allow them to hold a Straight Pride Parade To counter the Gay Pride Parade. I'm sure they're already drawing hate for it, but I applaud them. :clap:

SUPER HAPPY FUN AMERICA

It's great to be straight

HOME

About

Straight Pride Flag

Mascot

Posters

OUR TEAM

BOSTON STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADE

About

Individual Registration

Group Registration

BLOG

BOSTON STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADE

FINALLY STRAIGHT PEOPLE WILL HAVE THEIR VOICES HEARD

SUMMARY

General Information

August 2019 (exact date coming soon)

Time: 12 noon

Start: Copley Square

End: Boston City Hall

The event is pending approval from the City of Boston.  Contact the Mayor’s office at 617-635-4500 and demand an end to discrimination against straights.  We also deserve a parade!

Super Happy Fun America invites you to celebrate the diverse history, culture, and contributions of the straight community!

The Straight Pride Event will be held to achieve inclusivity and spread awareness of issues impacting straights in Greater Boston and beyond.  It will be a one-day event consisting of a parade followed by a flag raising ceremony.

Celebrate being heterosexual!

BACKGROUND

Boston Rejects Straights

The City of Boston rejected Super Happy Fun America’s application to raise the straight pride flag at city Hall.  Unfortunately, the Walsh administration is not yet committed to creating a supportive environment for straights and equality for all. 

We will continue to educate the Mayor and the public in anticipation that one day straights will be able to celebrate their lifestyle like everyone else.  What better way to educate and foster unity than by having a parade!

Click the button to learn more.

PARTICIPATE

No registration is required.  The event is free and open to the public.  All are welcome.  Antifa (short for Anti-Fun) is not welcome because they oppose happiness and fun.

PARADE

We are requesting that the city give us the same parade route as the Boston Pride Parade.  We also request the same accommodations given for the LGBTQ+ parade to include street closings and the inclusion of vehicles and floats in the parade.  Contact us if you would like your vehicle or float to be part of the parade. 

Parade Route

The route is tentative, pending city approval.

Start at Boylston St and Clarendon St

Turn right onto Clarendon St

Turn left onto Tremont St

Turn right onto Boylston St

Turn left onto Charles St

Turn right onto Beacon St

Turn left onto Tremont St

Arrive at City Hall Plaza on Cambridge St

FLAG RAISING CEREMONY

The flag raising ceremony will take place immediately following the parade.  The Blue and Pink flag will be raised over Boston City Hall.  This will be followed by speeches and outreach to the community.  We invite Mayor Martin J. Walsh to participate and express the city’s support for the straight community. 

Search for:

RECENT POSTS

Boston Rejects Straights

RECENT COMMENTS

William Artem on Boston Rejects Straights

ARCHIVES

April 2019

CATEGORIES

parade

ABOUT US

Super Happy Fun America advocates on behalf of the straight community in order to foster respect and awareness with people from all walks of life.

SOCIALIZE

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

ABOUT US

Super Happy Fun America advocates on behalf of the straight community in order to foster respect and awareness with people from all walks of life.

Address: Coming Soon

Phone: Coming Soon

Email: info@superhappyfunamerica.com

RECENT POSTS

Boston Rejects StraightsApril 20, 2019

Hahahahahaa brilliant! I’ve always joked about doing this, but I’m super happy someone is actually doing it. 

Same here. When I was working, my company always allowed employee groups for African-American, Asian, Hispanic, LBGTQ, and whatever other diversity group you could think of. These groups were allowed time off the production floor on certain work days to meet discuss and plan events which also got them out of doing actual work. I was reprimanded for asking if there would be allowances to form a heterosexual white group. But seriously, when they allow these groups to meet off the production floor, someone had to pick up the slack for their indulging in a group that only represented time not spent actually working and getting paid for it. The final straw for me was when the LBGTQ group was allowed to dress in full regalia and hold an indoor parade marching around the factory floor. :dismay:

If it's all about diversity and inclusion, why is one group omitted? Isn't that counter to their whole agenda? 

3 mins ago, bospa357 said:

I'm not getting with any program related to all that bull****.

Nonsense.  I'm all in!

Capture.PNG

I am against this idea.

If all the White people are at the parade, who is going to work to pay for all the gimme dats?

great troll but it would also be equally funny if a group of fahgots heckled from the sideline yelling stuff like "You will spend eternity in hell"..."sinners" etc

5 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

great troll but it would also be equally funny if a group of fahgots heckled from the sideline yelling stuff like "You will spend eternity in hell"..."sinners" etc

Let them, it's a free country. But when it's their parade and they get heckled don't complain about it.