Linesideslayer

Official Hat Fling 2019: Sign In Here

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Alferd Packer said:

I’ll be there. What else do we need?

I could use a good camera man, otherwise I think we are pretty set. I am always a little bit too busy to really capture good pics every year and although I bring a camera I end up not taking as many good pics as I would like to post. Also an extra bag of Ice never hurts, but with weather looking cool around the coast, shouldn't be too hot on Saturday, which is perfect if you ask me, keeps us cool and the beach goers at bay. 

1 hour ago, Linesideslayer said:

I could use a good camera man, otherwise I think we are pretty set. I am always a little bit too busy to really capture good pics every year and although I bring a camera I end up not taking as many good pics as I would like to post. Also an extra bag of Ice never hurts, but with weather looking cool around the coast, shouldn't be too hot on Saturday, which is perfect if you ask me, keeps us cool and the beach goers at bay. 

Great!

ice

ice chest

iPhone.

We’ll be set.

4 hours ago, Surf Hunter said:

Well crap, looks like work is calling.  You guys have a BLAST and I want to see lots of pics please.

Damn Tom that sucks, get that money though:box:, know how that is, just took on a new job in the last two weeks and transition has been tough. In my interview with HR the Fling was covered as a pre-day off in advance which is the only reason I can still swing it.  

2 hours ago, Linesideslayer said:

Damn Tom that sucks, get that money though:box:, know how that is, just took on a new job in the last two weeks and transition has been tough. In my interview with HR the Fling was covered as a pre-day off in advance which is the only reason I can still swing it.  

No more money, I'm salary.  LOL,

Thanks and I know it's going to be a great time. 

6 mins ago, Surf Hunter said:

No more money, I'm salary.  LOL

Salary, you mean the new Slavery! I just went back to hourly from salary and don't think I will ever go back...

33 mins ago, BitterDave said:

Is it too late to sign up?  What is still needed?  I can bring a half-tray of Mac and Cheese if there is a way to re-heat it.

Bring the Mac n cheese, we will have a way to get it hot & keep it warm, especially if in aluminium tray BitterDave. 

3 hours ago, norcalkat said:

Sorry fellas cant make it, some thing came up, hope yall have a good time! 

Well that just blows! Was hoping to fish with you and check out some of you inventory.