Linesideslayer

Official Hat Fling 2019: Sign In Here

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

On 6/22/2019 at 5:16 PM, Winch said:

Looks like my son canceled the birthday party.  I’m a go for the Fling

Nice! Was gnna say a fling wouldn’t be complete without you and Mike. 

On side note I should be able to go, and Ill bring some kind of food lol.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'll be there early and bring something to eat unless you've got a specific request Guy?

Anyone that's thinking about getting a new rod, this is a great opportunity to test a bunch of stuff. Being on the west coast it's not as easy to get your hands on a lot of different makes. This is your best chance to try them out. You'll probably see various models from ODM, Century, Lamiglas, CTS, Black Hole, etc. 

Edited by BRossi

I'm likely to make this my first Fling...maybe I can get some advice as to how to cast better, how to rig/cast live bait without it falling off, etc. Youtube can only go so far... :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

I will be there; on time. I’m gone M-F on business so I’m bringing plugs for the raffle.  Guy, is there any thing you need that isn’t a food or a drink?

Edited by telecronista
F

7 hours ago, telecronista said:

I will be there; on time. I’m gone M-F on business so I’m bringing plugs for the raffle.  Guy, is there any thing you need that isn’t a food or a drink?

Could use 2-3 bags of Kingsford plain charcoal & 6-8 Sternos for the hot food. Other than that I got 8 racks of ribs and a gallon of BBQ sauce to douse them in. Don't know about where you guys are at, but the wind here right now is brutal, glad I fished this morning instead of tomorrow.  

I’m going to try and make it. I’ll see if I can get my better half to make some cupcakes? I live close so if I could help in some other way let me know..

looking forward to the meet and greet with all you guys