Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angler #1

It is official

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, b-ware said:

"On the first run" how many of them where freeloading "dignitaries" and politicians there for the exposure and where did they go from getting off the train at the Bourne bridge??????

Talk about a pork barrel project...…….

What Bernie said. 

That's exactly what this is, classic Ma pork barrel. 

52 mins ago, b-ware said:

"On the first run" how many of them where freeloading "dignitaries" and politicians there for the exposure and where did they go from getting off the train at the Bourne bridge??????

But of course.  How naïve of me.    :banghd: 

Posted (edited) · Report post

17 hours ago, Joe G said:

But of course.  How naïve of me.    :banghd: 

Cheer up Joe, the train is still the safest and most economical means to ship drugs, guns and illicit moonshine to the Cape from the bowels of Boston...……………….

Edited by b-ware

Perhaps a good idea might be to have some of our local dignitaries waiting to greet people arriving on the train.

Sounds like a perfect job for Angler #1.

20 hours ago, b-ware said:

After the photo opp, I'm sure they went back to their waiting limos in the BB parking lot to whisk them directly back to Boston. 

1 hour ago, bdowning said:

After the photo opp, I'm sure they went back to their waiting limos in the BB parking lot to whisk them directly back to Boston. 

Or their State funded Ubers  OOPS not allowed in Bourne.....How naïve of me...………...

1 min ago, b-ware said:

Or their State funded Ubers  OOPS not allowed in Bourne.....How naïve of me...………...

Bernie,

I checked on Uber. As I mentioned, an old friend of mine drives for them. He said Bourne has no Uber restrictions. He drives in Bourne all the time.

37 mins ago, bob_G said:

Bernie,

I checked on Uber. As I mentioned, an old friend of mine drives for them. He said Bourne has no Uber restrictions. He drives in Bourne all the time.

Thanks for the info...……….

50 mins ago, bob_G said:

Bernie,

Well, we can all sleep well tonight knowing this.  I know I will.

24 mins ago, Joe G said:

Awfully sarcastic...……………………...

6 hours ago, bob_G said:

Perhaps a good idea might be to have some of our local dignitaries waiting to greet people arriving on the train.

Sounds like a perfect job for Angler #1.

Me thinks that some one of your attitude would be better suited for that job . Well at least you recognize that I am a dignitary, however that is were I live here in Sandwich  and not in Bourne where you reside.

Me thinks the recent title given to me as the Grand Marshal of the Memorial day events will be my last for awhile . I have some pressing personal issues that need more attention , so with out further aduo  feel free to dress up and greet your visitors. I would see a good hair stylist so that you provide a more fitting image of that responsibility as official greeter to the impending visitors expecting to stop and say hello :howdy:  

27 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

Me thinks that some one of your attitude would be better suited for that job . Well at least you recognize that I am a dignitary, however that is were I live here in Sandwich  and not in Bourne where you reside.

Me thinks the recent title given to me as the Grand Marshal of the Memorial day events will be my last for awhile . I have some pressing personal issues that need more attention , so with out further aduo  feel free to dress up and greet your visitors. I would see a good hair stylist so that you provide a more fitting image of that responsibility as official greeter to the impending visitors expecting to stop and say hello :howdy:  

Well there you have it. I extend the olive branch, with an attempt of some good natured humor, only to have it slap me across the face. 

You can go pound sand from here on out Angler #1.  :dismay:

3 hours ago, Joe G said:

Joe,

I'm confuse?  Wasn't it you who questioned if Uber was allowed to run in Bourne? :confused:

5 mins ago, bob_G said:

Well there you have it. I extend the olive branch, with an attempt of some good natured humor, only to have it slap me across the face. 

You can go pound sand from here on out Angler #1.  :dismay:

Bob you have no idea what an olive branch is or you would have returned all of my phone calls and spend some time answering the question being asked of you here over the past few months . I do not see any good natured humor in your post, non whats so ever So as I have posted above you need to look in mirror and go pound your own sand :howdy: