Misled

Oh Great Summer Is Here

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

And so it begins.  The jet ski parasites and paddle boarders are in full force.  How much stupidity does it take to paddle and jetski near a jetty where it is obvious there are multiple fishermen with lines in?  Why in the world would you speed, trick and jump your jetski near fishermen? 

Today i could've (and probably should've) hooked 2 parasites buffooning very close to the jetty with their jetski.  It's clear why folks hate and despise them.  Most folks on the jetty were just looking asking themselves WTF is it with these idiots.  I understand, share the beach, but for all that's good, you have entire center of the bloody inlet to do your monkey circus show.  Where are the great whites when we need them.

Ok, I'm done ranting. 

I honesrly think these guys are unconscious of their surroundings. Its all about styling and showing off. :beatin:

2 hours ago, bdowning said:

I honesrly think these guys are unconscious of their surroundings. Its all about styling and showing off. :beatin:

Absolutely unconscious of their surroundings! These are the type of people that live in their on little world. And when their done jetting around a cast away. What do they do head for their boats and cast as close toward the shore usually in front the few people fishing when they have the whole lake. But then again your fishing in their lake/ocean 

We have jet ski tours here looking for dolphins and manatees, these are all year long. They zip all over the passes and bay running so fast by everything. The best is in the winter when you’d see them and they, the customers,  stop by asking if we’d seen any manatees. The look on the paying customers faces when you say they are not here being the water is too cold. You need to go to manatee park at the warm water discharges. They know then they have been suckered. 

They're so ****ing corny. I swear these dudes go get haircuts together and new gear before they go out and try looking cool. They've almost always looked like the biggest ****ing tools, making a point it seems to see whose looking at them. goons

4 hours ago, IsmailG said:

Best part about summer,  all the poser fisherman dissapear 

Batman never leaves home without his utility belt. 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:43 PM, Misled said:

And so it begins.  The jet ski parasites and paddle boarders are in full force.  How much stupidity does it take to paddle and jetski near a jetty where it is obvious there are multiple fishermen with lines in?  Why in the world would you speed, trick and jump your jetski near fishermen? 

Today i could've (and probably should've) hooked 2 parasites buffooning very close to the jetty with their jetski.  It's clear why folks hate and despise them.  Most folks on the jetty were just looking asking themselves WTF is it with these idiots.  I understand, share the beach, but for all that's good, you have entire center of the bloody inlet to do your monkey circus show.  Where are the great whites when we need them.

Ok, I'm done ranting. 

Be out there for 1st light.  Plan to be done and enjoying breakfast by 9am and you most likely wont be seeing any of this nor letting it ruin your day. 

You can push it further but risk traffic foolery. Be off the water and heading home by 11am the latest. By 9:00am will almost guarantee you will be headache free. You can also do the reverse and come out to fish around 6pm and fish last light aka "magic hour".

Two stories come to mind about people who are absent minded and just don't understand how stupid they are in the moment. 1) A surfer decided to paddle out next to the jetty where there were lines in the water. Guy picks the fishing line up and paddles underneath; 2) Guy was joking on his friend, his friend was getting sore about it, they start fighting and the guy that was getting picked on pulls out a knife. 

Honorable mention, going down a dark dead end street to fish with 1 other person, car full of young women pulls up says they are lost. They ask where are we going (we hand fishing poles in our hands), we said we going to the beach to fish, in unison all of the women say "can I come". :laugh::laugh:  Gotta love monmouth county in the summer.