When does Barr get back from Alaska?

Rate this topic

Screw the Mueller Report, I'm sick of it!  Wonder if he caught anything???...  Maybe he'll post a fishing report here.

The first casualty of War, Politics, and now Covid is the truth.

6 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Or will the next stop be asylum in Russia?

He will be facing some legal troubles as he continues to lie and obstruct for Donald. 

Could you be a little bit more explicit?  Sounds serious.  

AG Barr seems like a personable fellow.  Just gave an interview to the media in Alaska.  He took all manner of questions from the interviewer.  Seemed very open and didn't dodge the interviewer.  Sounded articulate and thoughtful.  Can't imagine why Nadler would not want to engage him in an adult two-way dialog.  Barr is an engaging figure.  Even SC Mueller agreed with him, given that DOJ and Mueller’s office released a  joint statement needed to clarify some of Mueller’s comments.  All is good. No?

9 mins ago, playhard said:

AG Barr seems like a personable fellow.  Just gave an interview to the media in Alaska.  He took all manner of questions from the interviewer.  Seemed very open and didn't dodge the interviewer.  Sounded articulate and thoughtful.  Can't imagine why Nadler would not want to engage him in an adult two-way dialog.  Barr is an engaging figure.  Even SC Mueller agreed with him, given that DOJ and Mueller’s office released a  joint statement needed to clarify some of Mueller’s comments.  All is good. No?

He looks like the Heat Miser.

I like him, and Im glad the leftists hate him, and I hope he drives them to impeach trump, and to riot in the streets, and to lose control of their senses and get thrown off of sportsmen's websites that they troll.

But, have we seen Nadler since his mini stroke?

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

10 mins ago, Little said:

and to lose control of their senses and get thrown off of sportsmen's websites that they troll.

One thing libertarians can’t stand is anyone who doesn’t spout Republican talking points. 

Which is reasonable for an imaginary 3rd party

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

One thing libertarians can’t stand is anyone who doesn’t spout Republican talking points. 

Which is reasonable for an imaginary 3rd party

Triggered.  Kidding aside, Bob Barr is upsetting you IMO because he is looking at democrat party corruption .  

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Just now, Little said:

Triggered.  Kidding aside, Bob Barr is upsetting you IMO because he is looking at democrat party corruption .  

While ignoring more significant republican corruption

yes I don’t think the AG should be an enforcer for a corrupt president. 

Partisans will

wgen its their party in power. 

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15